Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder: People want to torture you and kill you simply because you think bad thoughts about women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Defending women online and being a white knight gives loser men a purpose in life. They need to defend "the good" and kill "the evil" with you being evil because you have unapproved thoughts about women.

During these challenging times in 2020, men who are clearly fucked with no hope in life cope by plotting ways to kill / harm incels.

Exactly it's either "hunt down those smelly inkwells" or "chase them out of the internet", I remember a CuckTears member say he "vowed" to have .co and rapey shut down as if they were the same fucking thing, even going as far as also trying to get +incels on Ruqqus shutdown. I honestly wonder how much soy goes through their bloodstream everyday, it's not like they're getting payed to do this shit jfl

Meanwhile chads literally rape, beat women and they still get date. i've never actually phsyically hurt a woman. I think most people here haven't

Exactly it's either "hunt down those smelly inkwells" or "chase them out of the internet", I remember a CuckTears member say he "vowed" to have .co and rapey shut down as if they were the same fucking thing, even going as far as also trying to get +incels on Ruqqus shutdown. I honestly wonder how much soy goes through their bloodstream everyday, it's not like they're getting payed to do this shit jfl
useful idiots is what they are

Meanwhile chads literally rape, beat women and they still get date. i've never actually phsyically hurt a woman. I think most people here haven't
Exactly, the misoginy shit is just an excuse, they hate us because we're ugly males

their only hope in life is to potentially attract a woman through being soy

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:not sure how that works

Male feminists are masochistic mongoloids. Much more so when they're incels themselves.

I don't think bad thoughts toward women. I only think reality thoughts.

Yea it’s insane how foids are worshiped despite their cruelness

Exactly, the misoginy shit is just an excuse, they hate us because we're ugly males
Normoid scum hate us to the point of trying to exterminate us and frame us as war criminals, mark my words, you will see it in this century.

Over for framecels
To Frame someone has the meaning of making someone responsible for something, particularly for a crime.

Defending women online and being a white knight gives loser men a purpose in life. They need to defend "the good" and kill "the evil" with you being evil because you have unapproved thoughts about women.

During these challenging times in 2020, men who are clearly fucked with no hope in life cope by plotting ways to kill / harm incels.
I cope by imagining a revolution were we put foids in their fucking place... by any means necesary.

If this normies would know about what I think about women,,, boy, it would be tought

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back