Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder nobody cares if you die.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You're a disposable drone. All these "anti suicide" campaigns only apply to foids (who never actually go through with it anyway because they're bitches looking for attention), and just to keep the good little worker drones from killing themselves and disrupting the economy and work flow. Because as we know, it's the ugly lonely ignored males who run the economy and keep everything afloat through their slave 9-5.

Nobody gives a single fuck about any low smv male on the planet, or males in general. Your siblings would be happy the ugly one died, same with your parents deep down.

This is the brutal reality. Anyone who tries to deny this is teracoping

Thank you for the reminder.

I have no friends or acquaintances, I'm not in touch with my family and I haven't even spoken to my neighbors - I'm like a hermit and literally no one cares about me. If I roped right now, how long do you think it would take before my body would be discovered?

I have no friends or acquaintances, I'm not in touch with my family and I haven't even spoken to my neighbors - I'm like a hermit and no one cares about me. If I roped right now, how long do you think it would take before my body would be discovered?
One time this dude was rotting for five weeks in his apartment before the smell started to linger horribly around the entire floor.

redpill_comics_pic_11.jpg

One time this dude was rotting for five weeks in his apartment before the smell started to linger horribly around the entire floor.
Grisly. All incels and hikikomori who rope should do it in public to avoid that, plus at the same time it would also be a nice little nonviolent revenge against the normies.

"If I was dying on the sidewalk you'd walk right over" tbh

Well I'd feel really bad if some users here comitted suicide. @Italiancel committing suicide moved me, I still think about him.

You're a disposable drone. All these "anti suicide" campaigns only apply to foids (who never actually go through with it anyway because they're bitches looking for attention), and just to keep the good little worker drones from killing themselves and disrupting the economy and work flow. Because as we know, it's the ugly lonely ignored males who run the economy and keep everything afloat through their slave 9-5.

Nobody gives a single fuck about any low smv male on the planet, or males in general. Your siblings would be happy the ugly one died, same with your parents deep down.
Only solution:

I think our families would be pretty upset if we died actually.

Think about it, who's going to pay for the funeral fees?

I think our families would be pretty upset if we died actually.

Think about it, who's going to pay for the funeral fees?

cope your parents actually don’t like you because you’re ugly.

They'll only miss if you provided something and it stops. But that ends soon and you're long forgotten as a human.

brutal truth
my life is worthless to others

cope your parents actually don’t like you because you’re ugly.
What I meant was, they'll be angry to be paying all the money to bury you. I didn't say they would miss us.

Grisly. All incels and hikikomori who rope should do it in public to avoid that, plus at the same time it would also be a nice little nonviolent revenge against the normies.

What I meant was, they'll be angry to be paying all the money to bury you. I didn't say they would miss us.
Fakecel if your family wouldn't roll your dead body up In a carpet and toss you in the dumpster

Human non chad males are more disposable than literal garbage. At least that gets recycled

I have no friends or acquaintances, I'm not in touch with my family and I haven't even spoken to my neighbors - I'm like a hermit and literally no one cares about me. If I roped right now, how long do you think it would take before my body would be discovered?

This is gonna be the fate of the vast majority of us, if you live in an apartment building the stench of your petrifying corpse will be enough for everyone to know of your death, its sad but this is something we have to accept.

To take it a step further; anyone at my funeral saying anything good about me or that they missed me would be lying and virtue signaling. How do I know? Because while I’m alive they just ignore me and let me live in isolation without ever trying to help me

There will be a worldwide memorial when Jeremy Meeks passes away. Holes will be crying on the streets like North Koreans did when Kim Jong-il died. Many Holes will commit suicide to join him. The day will be marked as a tragedy far worse than 9/11, and it will be treated as such until the end of humanity.