Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friendly reminder: EVERY WOMEN think she deserves a top tier Chad. Women have unlimited SMV.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
like photofeeler.com said, ugly women and attractive women rate the exact same way

or some study i can vaguely remember, they asked indian women to rate themselves and they all said they were beautiful

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. WOMAN. thinks she is hot and deserves a top tier men

this perfectly explains why i see ugly women treat normies and upper tier normies like dog shit

WOMEN HAVE INFINITE SMV.

ULTRA INSTINCT LEVELS.

THE POWER OF A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS IS EQUIVALENT TO ONE DEFORMED WOMAN'S SMV.

An ugly girl will have millions of men competing for her, while an ugly male will be competing against millions of men.

Starting to think sex robots are the answer tbh

a woman could be a quadriplegic with a burnt off acid face and still think she deserves chad

#me too
#everyone is a princess
#where is my blue prince
#where are the real men

:woke::woke:

it's really depressing to know that in 2018, there is simply not a single (even slightly)cute girl out there who doesnt know she is stacy.

You think "oh, she is kinda cute" ? so does millions of other men.
competition is limitless for ANY slightly attractive girl.

It wasnt always like this
before the age of internet, there were some country girls that havent realized they are actually cute/hot.

it's really depressing to know that in 2018, there is simply not a single (even slightly)cute girl out there who doesnt know she is stacy.

You think "oh, she is kinda cute" ? so does millions of other men.
competition is limitless for ANY slightly attractive girl.

It wasnt always like this
before the age of internet, there were some country girls that havent realized they are actually cute/hot.
:feels:

They can only get pumped and dumped by those chads, but they won't get commitment with anything besides soyboy cucks.
Starting to think sex robots are the answer tbh
I've been counting on this for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back