Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder: Almost every guy thinks he's good looking

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Not on this board of course, but your average normie thinks he's close to or is chad level.

And if he doesn't get girls it's because they're "intimidated".

This is how men cope. It's genetic behavior programmed into them, much like it is for dogs bark. Men cope by being delusional as fuck and lying to themselves.

This isn’t true actually, I saw a poll once that said upon questioning 70% of men in my country “hate the way they look.”

I think there's a lot of men out there who are just too low IQ to realise they're not good looking.

I bet there's also a lot of legit high IQ ones who are also delusional as fuck about their looks

Up until 20-21 I used to think I'm slightly above average. Then I tried really hard to hook up with foids and I came to realize the truth in dawning horror over a few months.

Not on this board of course, but your average normie thinks he's close to or is chad level.

This is how men cope. It's genetic behavior programmed into them, much like it is for dogs bark. Men cope by being delusional as fuck and lying to themselves.

How do you know the average normie thinks this?

Its because they were given "compliments" and validation by the females around them and their mothers even though the mother would never date them if they weren't her biological son.

My god man! Dast ist insanity!

Usually instead of foids being "intimidated" by them, they just cope by saying Chads just have more game. Or that they lack "game." That's typically the coping I hear from normies tbh.

This isn’t true actually, I saw a poll once that said upon questioning 70% of men in my country “hate the way they look.”
Blackpilled country tbh. Where are you from? Let me guess, some EE country.

I used to think I was average.
Now I know better.

Blackpilled country tbh. Where are you from? Let me guess, some EE country.
Haha, not quite - I’m from the UK. Yes, this country is cucked in many ways, but men young enough to not be boomer nostalgists who cope with the memory of empire and still believe Britain is a major world power like it’s 1899 are pessimistic enough to know that they aren’t attractive to women.

Because they're lied to about their looks by feeeeeeeeeemoids.

They say to the ugly guy, "You look fine. You'll find someone one day."

They say to the average-looking guy, "You look good. I had a friend who dated someone who looks like you."

They say to the good-looking guy, "Take me, I'm yours! :p"

Up until 20-21 I used to think I'm slightly above average. Then I tried really hard to hook up with foids and I came to realize the truth in dawning horror over a few months.
That’s actually story of my life

Well, they think they’re above average but this extends to humans in general and in almost every facet of life. We tend to think we’re above average drivers (licensecels are hurting right now), learners, workers, etc. when we’re probably average or worse. It’s some fucked up evolutionary adaptation like how we see that people are born and die but still want babies (in general).

This is very true, I have truecel-tier friends who think that beauty is subjective and so they look good.

Gotta disagree to be honest. You could say most men don't know how to rate like they wouldn't know if their jaw angle is shit but alot of guys seem insecure not confident

It's strange but when I look in the mirror I look fine but any time I show up on pictures or videos I look butt-ugly. Hmm...

They say to the ugly guy, "You look fine. You'll find someone one day."

The worst incels are the ones who don't realize their looks are incel-tier, and they keep telling themselves that if they try the exact same bluepillee bullshit again and again eventually they'll find a Stacy. The very definition of insanity.

Most normies rate themselves 6-8/10. There's a video on youtube where normie men rate themselves and not one has rated himself below 5 even though all the guys questioned were in the 3-6 range.

For myself I'm not so bad. But not for femoids

Kind of like how every person thinks they’re smart, even though at least half of them are dumb as a plank.

this is why they say personailty is so important, they want to cope that the popular kids are just really aplha and charasamtic or that ''want women want is a big fat wallet''

Women especially. Due to all that validation from social media a 3/10 woman will think to herself: "I'm not that hot so probably 5 no 6".