Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friendly reminder: all men are cucks and will kill/sell out their own mom/god/jesus/muhammad for a chance at herpes infected cum filled pussy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
here's a constant that is always 100% true.

will this man sell out/betray/do bad shit for a mere chance at a landwhale? yes, he will, 100% of the time and it's completely impossible any man will not

the chances of a man not being a cuck is so incredibly rare and small it cannot even be measured so it might as well not exist

all men will sacrifice their lives/money/friends/relatives/own mom for a small chance at pussy

all men are cucks, nothing can change this, it is the law of reality and is more real than gravity.

I agree with this

I think 99% of people here would become cucks like Eggy did, would the option ever present itself. At least after a little while, if they found a girl who cared for them

This is degeneracy at its finest but we can't deny this because our biology programs us to desire females no matter what.

Cope. The biological desire to betray in order to fuck a woman can be suppressed with a combination of reduced sex drive, increased dopamine association with betrayed group (is it worth to betray the group that makes me happy?) and raw willpower.

Cope. The biological desire to betray in order to fuck a woman can be suppressed with a combination of reduced sex drive, increased dopamine association with betrayed group (is it worth to betray the group that makes me happy?) and raw willpower.

at the rate of maybe 1 out of 100,000 men at best

Cucks do exist, in worrying numbers, but I think saying 100% is stretching it.

It's definitely a lot lower than that number, considering cultures (especially the patriarchal types) where they value their family and beliefs over some puss

Seems like you are not a dickcel. You lose any desire or imagination. It's like a barrier you can't get through

Your titles make me fucking lol :feelshaha:

But yes, true post.

It is strong boyo. Most dudes will say this. But cometh the time, the inner cuck creeps out.

It is strong boyo. Most dudes will say this. But cometh the time, the inner cuck creeps out.
Men cuck out from being brainlets

I have not approached a single foid or trust them either

I think 99% of people here would become cucks, would the option ever present itself. At least after a little while, if they found a girl who cared for them

Most men today at least.

Foids would do this for Chad but moral standards like dignity and loyalty are more heavily instilled in men.