Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friend said he overheard my oneitis talking about me with her friends today

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
What do you think they said about me?

I think she said
"omg HIddenUzer is so hot he's been trying to talk to me lately and I always get so shy and wet around him should I just ask him out already?? God I want his baby so much."

“Eww he’s an asian, i’ll never give him a chance”

Jk

But fakecel

“Eww he’s an asian, i’ll never give him a chance”

Jk

But fakecel
what do you think she really said then? good or bad at least my oneitis knows my existence

What do you think they said about me?

I think she said
"omg HIddenUzer is so hot he's been trying to talk to me lately and I always get so shy and wet around him should I just ask him out already?? God I want his baby so much."
ascend then

"he was creeping me out again" - :foidSoy:
:chad:

Probably that :feelsjuice:

he said all he heard was they were talking about things related to crushes and stuff and he overheard my name
That means she probably likes you and you have a solid chance if you approach her.

That means she probably likes you and you have a solid chance if you approach her.
im going to looksmaxxx then approach her anyway, if I be with her now everyone will laugh at us and she will get ridiculed for dating an "incel" everyone at my school calls me incel

im going to looksmaxxx then approach her anyway, if I be with her now everyone will laugh at us and she will get ridiculed for dating an "incel" everyone at my school calls me incel
Are u the only incel there?

That means you live rent free in her head(lucky fool) which is a fakecel trait.

“He’s always staring at me with this weird look while typing something in his phone. I think I’ll report him to the school next week.”

“He’s always staring at me with this weird look while typing something in his phone. I think I’ll report him to the school next week.”
true im always typing on my laptop/phone (posting on .is) mysteriously and immediately turn my bridghtness down when someone looks into my screne