Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friend Normie tells me he lost his virginity recently

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★

After 8 months we talked again, we didn’t have an argument or anything like that, only eventually moving away from each other due to his sudden change of home.

And because we both worked at the time he moved in, we ended up drifting apart.

Recently we spoke again and since then we have exchanged some messages.

We remember the old days when we were still in the same school and when it was just me and him.

We were inseparable friends, we drew together, we did math accounts together, we even talked about politics and our world views to each other

But all that changed. When he moved back and suddenly texted me saying he had met a girl, I couldn’t believe it.

He said he met a girl and is dating her.

The same girl he lost his virginity to.

He is much more beautiful than me, as expected, but it is impressive the fact that we are literally equal in tastes in some of our Hobby’s and personality but with the difference that he got a girlfriend and I did not.

I won’t lie, I burned with envy when he told me he was dating

The girl ain’t even as pretty, a Beck 6, but she’s still a girl

anonymous106
Your avi heavily relates to your post, hah

Welcome to incel life, if you had friends in school then this is how they all end up, they'll drift further and further from you as they relate less and less. They'll start families and gradually you'll fade away as they make new friends with other young families.

There was no friendship. I was simply more observant than the other youth.

Re: Three Apes And One Banana
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184799535Saturday, March 05, 2016 11:41 AM CST
I am becoming enraged at the mere thought of those primates existing within our civilized and intelligent society. Truly, the gene-pool should be cleansed of such defective scum.
Why Do So Many Imbeciles Detest Ethnic-Cleansing?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184811171Saturday, March 05, 2016 2:33 PM CST
Yes, why do so many imbeciles happen to detest ethnic-cleansing? The presence of opposing, idiotic beliefs pollutes and degrades the very structure of unity abundant throughout society. Two differing culture systems(Example being the European/Arabian migration crisis) cannot simply "cohabit" territory if their mediums for stability are in direct, uncertain conflict. Ethnic cleansing ensures that only the superior, logically-adept group survives. The pitiful, inferior cultural remnants are easily obliterated. Do you truly believe that Syrians are arriving within our patriotic country to "adapt"? If so, you are quite naive. The growing presence of Islam demonstrates this quite well. Truly, the leftists are not being "sympathetic" towards foreign individuals. They are merely attempting to desensitize us against the negative aspects of their culture(s).
Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.
Philosophy ∈ Mathematics
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184814822Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:26 PM CST
Yes, it is quite true. Philosophy is enslaved by mathematics. Only imbeciles would deny such a fundamental detail. The concepts described in the first category are conveyed by the characteristics of the second category. Hence, the first is based on the logical-criteria of the second. Philosophers cry incessantly as they ponder their mathematical inferiority.
Re: Philosophy ∈ Mathematics
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184815128Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:30 PM CST
"op cries incessantly at his lack of gf" Ah, you are making plenty of assumptions, Heartstrings. Such assumptions are entirely idiotic. You must be quite upset that I recognize and publicly convey the explicit fact that you are a pitiful, narcissistic imbecile.
Re: List of forumers who are Banned on Sight
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184819352Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:40 PM CST
"no mention of heartstrings" Given that Hearstrings is still able to actively post, "Ban on Sight" would be an inaccurate term to use.

Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184963721Monday, March 07, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"that's to be expected." Nonsense. Female individuals who willingly seek positive attention from naive male individuals over the Internet are parasitic scum. They do not provide any sort of logical capabilities towards society. They are imbeciles deserving of annihilation from the gene-pool. Truly, the mere thought of such repulsive behavior causes me to experience significant anger.

Re: more table help
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184957419Monday, March 07, 2016 6:49 PM CST
"nig" is merely a regular variable capable of storing a single value. If you desire to store multiple differing values within a single group, a data structure is often necessary. Consider this expression: nig = {#mytable, player}; The first numerical element of nig, 1, is the size of "mytable" The second element, 2, is the actual "player" object. They can both be conveniently accessed as nig[1], nig[2], respectively.

Re: POST A SONG AND ILL RATE YOUR MUSIC TATE
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184824073Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:57 PM CST
Given that we are already acquainted, I suppose that I could temporarily cease with my criticism of your abysmal mathematical capabilities to provide a neutral discussion. I have provided the music links below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewVugPHon4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwb9-OlQimc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI

Naturally, such a superior musical group deserves plenty of recognition.
Re: [SIMPLE TABLE HELP PLEASE]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184824318Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:02 PM CST
If you would like to print all of the elements of the table at once, consider "unpacking" them, as shown below: Desserts = {"Cookies", "Cream", "Cake"}; print(unpack(Desserts)); --This would print the strings "Cookies" "Cream" "Cake" The "unpack" function will merely return all of the numerically-indexed elements within the table, and the "print" function will consequently output each element to the screen.

Indeed. All holes are entitled, of-course.

Re: lol negative is demanding a refund bc i kicked him from SB
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185015613Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:30 PM CST
"sb isn't script builder dingus" Ah, novice mistake. I merely expected that your proficiency in Spanish linguistics would allow you to easily alternate between various syntactical systems. Unfortunately however, you are a mediocre student.
Re: I have no clue how Bernie is losing to Clintard
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185014908Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:20 PM CST
Leftism as a whole is fundamentally flawed. That is why rightists are gaining national dominance.
Re: Whats with all the Vineshroom PA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185014496Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:15 PM CST
"oh and knowing how to code doesn't make someone smart" Neither does social-naivety make an individual unintelligent.

Still, this thread is about Latinas and we must focus.

P1:

Re: Who wants a decal of you!
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269033Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:56 PM CDT
Why did you cross our vulnerable border? You are not welcome here, "Machismo" cretin.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269952Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me" I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent. Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."
Re: dont visit the caribbean
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190529641Sunday, June 05, 2016 3:55 PM CDT
Nonsense. The simplest solution is to avoid areas with a significant Spic influence.

Re: anyone here part native american?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570444Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:24 PM CDT
Good, your genome is beautiful and pure.
Re: Is it "grey" or "gray"?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570495Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:26 PM CDT
It depends on the region you are within; I prefer "Gray."

Welcome to incel life, if you had friends in school then this is how they all end up, they'll drift further and further from you as they relate less and less. They'll start families and gradually you'll fade away as they make new friends with other young families.

BurnOfFlames
Png

#190348148Friday, June 03, 2016 2:59 AM CDT
@Strait. I can see where you are going with that part about Mexico..
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190348172Friday, June 03, 2016 3:01 AM CDT
Use a centripetal-force model with gravity if you desire to showcase the plausibility.
Groundskeeper
Png

#190348201Friday, June 03, 2016 3:02 AM CDT
@sub are you notashley's new alt?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190348894Friday, June 03, 2016 3:50 AM CDT
"are you notashley's new alt" NotAshley is your female "aspie" Internet admiree. I am your male Internet "aspie" acquaintance.

this is why i now no longer have friends

I like this gif of superman screaming. it is very expressive
i used to have a henry cavil pfp also but the mods gave me a warning so i changed.
it's amazing how they selectively apply the rules here

Having friends as an incel is cucked

If you're jealous of him having a girl newsflash; you weren't his friend in the first place. If one of my friends got marriede i'd be happy for them.

F is for Friends who do stuff together

u/BrazilianSigma

Hope that piece of human garbage puts an end to his worthless existence soon

Re: Ask a Nigerian anything about Nigeria
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190283106Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:36 PM CDT
Why do you desire to contaminate America with inferior DNA?
Re: Ask a person of Brazilian heritage anything.
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190283440Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:42 PM CDT
Do you enjoy visiting the local Internet cafe before returning to your Favela?

If you're jealous of him having a girl newsflash; you weren't his friend in the first place. If one of my friends got marriede i'd be happy for them.

Your line of reasoning makes no sense, Graycel.

It’s like telling a man who is unemployed that he shouldn’t feel any scale of envy or sadness to see his employee friend accumulating assets and building a family while he rots in misery without being able to meet basic needs.

i used to have a henry cavil pfp also but the mods gave me a warning so i changed.
it's amazing how they selectively apply the rules here
How, in that case it's better to remove it, I don't want to get banned or something like that. Thanks for the warning anyway

You can’t befriend normies as an incel I learned the hard way never again

this is why i now no longer have friends
Not having friends can get you out of situations like this. But it also makes you even less likely to get a girlfriend, since you won’t be included in a social group; not to mention that it leads to inevitable loneliness.

But this is not a problem for me, I am so long alone.

So for me, this is only valid to have friends if they are also incels or share the same world views and opinions as mine, as is the case with my friend Rmie.

Not having friends can get you out of situations like this. But it also makes you even less likely to get a girlfriend, since you won’t be included in a social group; not to mention that it leads to inevitable loneliness.

But this is not a problem for me, I am so long alone.

So for me, this is only valid to have friends if they are also incels or share the same world views and opinions as mine, as is the case with my friend Rmie.
Your avi is based as fuck.

Your line of reasoning makes no sense, Graycel.

It’s like telling a man who is unemployed that he shouldn’t feel any scale of envy or sadness to see his employee friend accumulating assets and building a family while he rots in misery without being able to meet basic needs.
Shut the fuck up

so fucking brutal but true ive drifted away from all friends from school

Now you have no firends. Welcome to the team.

Fuck normies

Fucking brotal. How old are you? i remember when i was a teenager and early 20s and my few friends started getting laid. We had all been incels together up to then. It hurt more being alone. And now I'm an oldcel :cryfeels:

We had all been incels together up to then

I skipped this phase entirely.

Observe:

{"comments": [
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Not another Mollie Tibbetts.",
"headline": "Now you can help search for missing Seattle hiker Samantha Sayers",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/tech/m/b54b86ea-fe1a-3541-bda0-99edc8bb8ce7/now-you-can-help-search-for.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 00:50:35 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Good for you.",
"headline": "Newlywed couple tragically killed in car crash on way to honeymoon",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/newlywed...lled-car-crash-way-honeymoon-2-085839287.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 00:21:40 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "No more sad than the other deaths in a day.",
"headline": "Newlywed couple tragically killed in car crash on way to honeymoon",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/newlywed...lled-car-crash-way-honeymoon-2-085839287.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 00:15:08 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Plenty of people die daily. This couple doesn't deserve special recognition.\n\nProbably would've divorced in a few years anyway.",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 31 00:14:31 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. He paid a price for rejecting MGTOW.",
"headline": "4 Awful Details About Shayna Hubers, The Woman Who Murdered Her Boyfriend Before He Went On A Date With A 'Miss America' Contestant",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/4-awful-details-shayna-hubers-025437518.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 30 23:50:40 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "A degree is simply for liability. This man is more than skilled enough to \"play\" doctor.",
"headline": "Man facing prison time for allegedly pretending to be a doctor, even treating a patient in California",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-facin...ctor-even-214653543--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 30 22:03:35 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "You are delusional if you think that this is \"good.\"",
"headline": "Daughter loses 55 pounds to donate kidney to her 'superhero' father",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/daughter-...kidney-her-123610101--abc-news-lifestyle.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 30 18:23:53 UTC 2018"
},

Fucking brotal. How old are you? i remember when i was a teenager and early 20s and my few friends started getting laid. We had all been incels together up to then. It hurt more being alone. And now I'm an oldcel :cryfeels:

First problem

You have a normie friend

After 8 months we talked again, we didn’t have an argument or anything like that, only eventually moving away from each other due to his sudden change of home.

And because we both worked at the time he moved in, we ended up drifting apart.

Recently we spoke again and since then we have exchanged some messages.

We remember the old days when we were still in the same school and when it was just me and him.

We were inseparable friends, we drew together, we did math accounts together, we even talked about politics and our world views to each other

But all that changed. When he moved back and suddenly texted me saying he had met a girl, I couldn’t believe it.

He is much more beautiful than me, as expected, but it is impressive the fact that we are literally equal in tastes in some of our Hobby’s and personality but with the difference that he got a girlfriend and I did not.

I won’t lie, I burned with envy when he told me he was dating

The girl ain’t even as pretty, a Beck 6, but she’s still a girl
I don’t have any friends, Mogs me