Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friend lied to me about flying me out so i can live with him, im gonna find a g u n and shoot myself

ropingsoon111

ropingsoon111

Banned
-
im done. i cant rope anytime soon but if i find a way to go back to the states i want to die in a forest alone. ill cut my wrists, i know thats painful but thats all i know

im done. i cant rope anytime soon but if i find a way to go back to the states i want to die in a forest alone. ill cut my wrists, i know thats painful but thats all i know
Bro, Rot with us instead, Dont rope!

don't understand. explain

What happened? What did he say? Didn't you make it seem like he's helped you before and was willing to do so again?

What happened? What did he say? Didn't you make it seem like he's helped you before and was willing to do so again?
idk hes just extra dry with me, im scared hes tired of me. i was being annnoying texting him a lot because im not myself atm.
i called him and all he said back was
"have a nice day sir"
didnt answer, went offline.

idk hes just extra dry with me, im scared hes tired of me. i was being annnoying texting him a lot because im not myself atm.
i called him and all he said back was
"have a nice day sir"
didnt answer, went offline.
Brutal. I think it might be over for you. Is this the end of the line for you?

If so I recommend perhaps going full hermitmaxxing mode.

Brutal. I think it might be over for you. Is this the end of the line for you?

If so I recommend perhaps going full hermitmaxxing mode.
yeah im gonna kill myself soon, just need to make sure hes serious one more time. maybe today hes just tired? if hes serious, ill block him, and find a way to hang myself.

yeah im gonna kill myself soon, just need to make sure hes serious one more time. maybe today hes just tired? if hes serious, ill block him, and find a way to hang myself.
It's always sad to see a fellow incel go. But you know best your life circumstances. I can only wish you the best; hopefully things work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back