Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Friend knows I'm an incel, yet bemoans not being able to have sex for a month and uses "incel" as an insult.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
JFL, my friend temporarily had to move out of his gf's house and he was bitching about how he hasnt had sex for a month, WHILE KNOWING NO WOMAN HAS EVER TOUCHED ME SEXUALLY. I feel like he's doing this intentionally to fuck with me psychologically. Additionally, sometimes he'll use "incel" to describe weird/creepy/ugly people/characters and it pisses me the fuck off. I want him to stop this shit

JFL, my friend temporarily had to move out of his gf's house and he was bitching about how he hasnt had sex for a month, WHILE KNOWING NO WOMAN HAS EVER TOUCHED ME SEXUALLY. I feel like he's doing this intentionally to fuck with me psychologically. Additionally, sometimes he'll use "incel" to describe weird/creepy/ugly people/characters and it pisses me the fuck off. I want him to stop this shit
That's not a friend. Cut contact.

He doesn't sound like much of a friend tbh

Reminds me of a trucel friend I had. This guy was 5'4-5'5, curry, had a big nose and a nonexistent chin and was the stereotypical nerd. Even had girls laugh at him occasionally. One day he told me he found this one really pathetic community called 'r/incels' and basically mocked us JFL I'm glad we parted ways after high school, he wasn't such a good friend anyways

I can’t stand the majority of privileged people as they do nothing but bitch despite their privilege.

No friends for your bones, dump that faggot

Reminds me of a trucel friend I had. This guy was 5'4-5'5, curry, had a big nose and a nonexistent chin and was the stereotypical nerd. Even had girls laugh at him occasionally. One day he told me he found this one really pathetic community called 'r/incels' and basically mocked us JFL I'm glad we parted ways after high school, he wasn't such a good friend anyways
probably posts on IT. "Virgin but not incel..."

You would think he would join after all this, assuming shit kept going sideways for him.

He is not a friend.

If I didn't eat for a month I'd also be pissed, and normies basically view sex as food

Incels in denial are almost as pathetic as blue-pilled cucks and soyboys.

friend and incel cant be in the same sentence

you call that a friend.. really?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back