Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel friend got cold apporached by foid face is everything

ifeellost

ifeellost

ugliest person ever
We were walking in the downtown. A girl appeared in front of him and said her name. She wanted to meet him. I dont know maybe drink a coffe or something. and keep insisting even thought my friend rejected her. He is shorter than me. Face is everything tbh. It was so casual for him.

Thank god i don’t have friends :) if this happened to me i would have killed myself

Thank god i don’t have friends :) if this happened to me i would have killed myself
it was pure suifuel. and he doesnt even care about his looks. like so casually happaned. He didnt even look at her.

Suifuel, I remember hanging out with some fake friends, one of them was a chadlite and some girl said hi to him, she smiled and looked nervous so I knew that she was into him. After that I overheard her saying how he's "literally perfect". :feelsbadman:

1900x1900 000000 80 0 0