Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friend constantly getting ogled by girls

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
It's painful. I've made many posts about my chad friend. Any time I walk down the streets with him he's getting looked up and down by every woman that passes him. It's horrible cause that has never happened to me and this happens with 90 percent of girls that pass him. Even ones with boyfriends stare at him. Knowing that he could fuck every one of these girls if he wanted to paint s me. I've literally heard girls whispering that he's hot and wolf whistling at him. He doesn't even react cause he's so used to it. I don't go on nights out with him cause he'll try and get me laid by talking to girls and end up fucking the girls that he was trying to get for me.

Damn that reminds me of high school. I used to have to have this friend every time class was over we would have 15 minutes to go to the next class. Remember walking along side him and I shit you not every girl was eyeing him, making space for him and staring point blankat him even if it was obvious. It must be a huge confidence boost for him.