Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friend complains about girl he met online bcs she is too clingy & threatens to kill herself if he breaks up.

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
In short:

2 Friends joins discord server with bunch of normies to troll.
Finds girl, plays league with her.
One friend keeps writing and playing with her alone.
Ends up liking each other. (Friend is from Scandanavia, girl is from Ukraine)
Girl pays plane ticket for friend to come to her.
He ends up losing his vigirnity to her. (Other friend showed snap pics of him actually in Ukraine)
Now girl has become to clingy and threatens to kill herself if he breaks up with her.

My friend is like a 5 (normie tier) and the girl is a 4 (Becky).

JFL kill me.

Why would you hang around the privilege? D want ghem both to kill themselves

In short:

2 Friends joins discord server with bunch of normies to troll.
Finds girl, plays league with her.
One friend keeps writing and playing with her alone.
Ends up liking each other. (Friend is from Scandanavia, girl is from Ukraine)
Girl pays plane ticket for friend to come to her.
He ends up losing his vigirnity to her. (Other friend showed snap pics of him actually in Ukraine)
Now girl has become to clingy and threatens to kill herself if he breaks up with her.

My friend is like a 5 (normie tier) and the girl is a 4 (Becky).

JFL kill me.

4 is a low tier Becky, but WHAT THE FUCK, this guy is a 5 and gets a passable gamer gf that pays for his plane ticket, takes his virginity, and is also obsessed with him?

JFL he's a lucky bastard

I bet they're high ELO at League too LMFAO. Fucking clownworld shit.

Attachments

• B885BACB-C2AA-4200-A88C-5FDE99F19710.jpeg
    B885BACB-C2AA-4200-A88C-5FDE99F19710.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 12
4 is a low tier Becky, but WHAT THE FUCK, this guy is a 5 and gets a passable gamer gf that pays for his plane ticket, takes his virginity, and is also obsessed with him?

JFL he's a lucky bastard
I cant even imagine a foid just thinking about me, let alone being obsessed.
I bet they're high ELO at League too LMFAO. Fucking clownworld shit.
Not even, they're Low elo both my friends and the chick. Im the only one high bcs Ima loser :feelskek:

Stopped reading at the word "discord"

Get off that shit platform, just play vidya alone like me. Once people see your face in a circle like that they'll treat you like shit.

Get off that shit platform, just play vidya alone like me. Once people see your face in a circle like that they'll treat you like shit.
When the paedophile fucking niggers on my clique discord back in 2016 saw my face, they spoke to me like I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and started mocking me. Looks are everything even when they don't see you JFL.

Many such cases. If you're a zoomer mentalcel with average fage (therefore a fakecel) I'd suggest discordmaxxing.

Just get good friends, not some pussy thirsty normies.

Or if they find out your mentally ill. Best to just stay alone. :feelsrope:
Yeah, best not to go on VC if u are a sperg/voicelet either. I went on voice chat in a game and got roasted like crazy. I conside my voice about avg, but the way I talk always has people questioning if I'm a normie.

This is why you can't divulge too much about yourself if you aren't normiemaxxed. If you don't have social media shit you'll get the raised eyebrow I know all too well. Same goes for hobbies/music taste, being into model building and game OST's is a red flag.
When the paedophile fucking niggers on my clique discord back in 2016 saw my face, they spoke to me like I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and started mocking me. Looks are everything even when they don't see you JFL.
I was REALLY into Guild Wars in high school, I recall showing my face to a (suppoused) female and she stopped talking to me a few days later.

Basically, if you are a horsefaced bitch with a big nose don't show yourself.

Im not aspie but im schizophrenic and ive told people that im schizophrenic over games, some were chill about it but others didn't wanna be around me after that:feelsrope:
JFL. Yeah that does the trick. I play alot of trucel games where I hardly run into foid players/zoomers.

Tried playing the new COD MW (Series died after BO2) since the OG Modern Warfare is one of the greatest games ever tbh. People were playing tiktok shit and screaming like apes in the gamechat, left halfway through.

Basically, normalfags ruin everything.

My favorite cod was bo1 and mw3. i Remember in the summer of 2011 staying up all night playing zombies. I had so much fun on that game. Also gta iv was fun to on multiplayer. Ive had a miserable life but i do have some good memories of gaming.
Most positive experiences in my life have been through computers. Countless times I tried to normiemax, just ended up a third wheel/being used for money at the mall etc. :lasereyes:

I wouldn't call my life miserable in some ways, at least I was fortunate my parents escaped their wartorn shithole and moved to US. But socially and romantically... it has been underwhelming,:fuk:

Normies take everything for granted.
He'll regret not having her later....

Unless ofc she's dangerously insane now....

We can't tell. But maybe he can?

He'll regret not having her later....

Unless ofc she's dangerously insane now....

We can't tell. But maybe he can?
I guess. They asked me multiple times to play with them, but I didnt want to take part in that bullshit.

Other friend told me that she is lonely, almost killed herself with sleeping pills & that she has a rich stepdad who pays her rent :feelskek:

All bitches have to do is give 1% effort and people will be storming to talk to them JFL

I guess. They asked me multiple times to play with them, but I didnt want to take part in that bullshit.

Other friend told me that she is lonely, almost killed herself with sleeping pills & that she has a rich stepdad who pays her rent :feelskek:

All bitches have to do is give 1% effort and people will be storming to talk to them JFL
She sounds like a drama Queen. Give her a tokarev to play Russian roulette with! Lol.

She sounds like a drama Queen. Give her a tokarev to play Russian roulette with! Lol.
Like any other foid in this shitty world honestly

Like any other foid in this shitty world honestly
Sadly yes. I blame the jews ofc. Daytime television and shitty foid magazines...
&
Now there's all the techo poison...