Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "friend" apologized and suddenly "felt guilty" after the bitch he was after got a chad

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
said online "friend" all of sudden turned hostile towards me like a month or two ago. it was obvious on the onset, he was upset with me because he felt (subconciously) that i would jeapodize his relationship with that single mom online coz i talked to that single mom and the foid then blocked me, saying im retarded and sick to other people :feelsPop: . after this, that friend began to be hostile, also saying im sick, and blocked me multiple times for very trivial reasons.

the single mom was into him, but he failed to grab the opportunity :feelsjuice:

then the single mom found a chad.

then this "friend" all of sudden one day apoligized to me.

if he did get the single mom, i bet he wouldnt care :feelsBox:

this is the brutal reality. hoes over bros and then the hoe found a chad and he got depressed coz he ruined one of his only friendship :feelshaha:

now he cries how he wanted to be normie and NT and all that shit and how unfair the world is, how easy for chads to get pussies while he's an incel

33D8AD06 E5DE 401B BEF5 E0287B1E52FB

Frens are transient. Better to have acquaintances.

It seems that most online "friends" aren't exactly worthy of trust, then. :feelsjuice:

Anyway, I suggest you attempt to introduce him to the blackpill if he is truecel-tier. :feelshehe:

He’ll snake you for a landwhale next

Fuck that stupid cuck, let him learn his lesson.