Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fried rice.

ahahahahaha I love seeing dead ching chong whores always makes my day @Puppeter come look at this :feelskek:

ahahahahaha I love seeing dead ching chong whores always makes my day @Puppeter come look at this :feelskek:
I actually feel bad for them, they are as subhuman and unwanted as shitskins.
I would LOVE TO SEE DISMEMBERED PIGSKIN RETARDS so fucking much

I actually feel bad for them, they are as subhuman and unwanted as shitskins.
We’re talkin abt noodles, not ricecels here, mang:feelsseriously:

Based thread. Dead noodlewhores put a smile on my face. (in video game)

there's plenty of cumskin fuckrainians getting executed and recorded, I think the next world war would happen in pigskin land so hopefully we're gonna be enjoying a lot of content from dead snowroaches :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

there's plenty of cumskin fuckrainians getting executed and recorded, I think the next world war would happen in pigskin land so hopefully we're gonna be enjoying a lot of content from dead snowroaches :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
fucking based, post these vids mang, would be kekfuel :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Thought this thread was about actual fried rice. I need to learn how to cook it.

Probably a riceman's revenge, based