Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday Reminder: While feeamayles are staring at their phones, busy making plans for the weekend...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
You'll be sitting at your computer all weekend refreshing this forum's webpage.

on-computer-in-dark.jpg

I’m addicted to le dopamine rush tbh
2F65B706 20FB 43F7 8D6E 4EE0EFEFF35C

Wrong I’m not nerds like you

It is never began

The girls in my class are doing that now.

PyFY72V

best weekend spent ever tbhtbh ngl

Unfortunately, yeah...

I'm gonna escape tonights LDAR & refresh incels.me plans, by doing two things....

1. Pizzamax - go to grocery, check out feeeamaylees

2. Have a mini-movie-marathon with two Chad/Incel centric movies specifically....

21_jump_street_number-1-at-the-box-office.jpg

fb_share.jpg

Cya later boyos!

while foids are picking which chad they want to fuck tonight, i sit here and rot.

I'm gonna escape tonights LDAR & refresh incels.me plans, by doing two things....

2. Have a mini-movie-marathon with two Chad/Incel centric movies specifically....

fb_share.jpg

Cya later boyos!

Do you enjoy mogging in every scene of a movie?

fb_share.jpg

Cya later boyos!
Wish I could still eat pizza or relax and watch movies

I'm a literal genetic failure even when it comes to drugs. Too many liver enzymes that process coffee so all it does is give me heart palpitations, too little liver enzymes for drugs like codeine and others. Literally every other drug is unobtainable for me. Can't even relaxmax

I wish chaning tatum would put me out of my misery with his electric lasso

Ima go fuck some bitches:chad:

I really am eating pizza and watching 21 Jump Street...it is laughable how this forum calls it right...

never seen it before but..

1. Chadding Tatum gets the royal treatment, even his high school teacher wants to fuck him
2. Jonah hill gets mocked and gets incel stereotyped

Cliffs: pretty good so far

21/22 Jump St. both good.

Chad vs. Incel movies are really good cope. Kinda like how we lol at jokes that only members here understand. I basically plan to watch any movie with Michael Cera or Jonah Hill.