Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fresh & Fit clone host gets blackpilled

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XetoxRynBw

The only bitch that was honest got kicked out. Let's be real the hosts are twos, I am surprised af that the first two hoes were so nice. They would get shit on tinder. They probably had to hire Chads to even get all these hoes in the same room as them.

I also find it hillarious that this guy seems to be another spic that thinks he's white passing. He looks like a fucking bus driver 30K in credit card debt.

People are saying this guy is insecure as fuck for blowing up at the bitch-- but to me this is a sign of confidence and power. Most men would do anything to be able to just call a hoe a stupid ass bitch for insulting them. Men need to be able to snap back at a whore for any reason so they fear you.

Last edited:
Aba and Peach are bluepilled soylords

I hate podcasts, they invite the biggest whores and then beat the dead horse for hours.

These podcasts are soy as fuck why do normies like them :feelswhat:

Aba and Peach are bluepilled soylords
I hate podcasts, they invite the biggest whores and then beat the dead horse for hours.
You try doing a podcast and see how many nonwhores you can get to show up..best you'll do is a good chameleon or tradthot. You guys make it seem like they intentionally invite dumbass whores. Nope.thats just all that's available. What do you think 99.9% of women are?
I also find it hillarious that this guy seems to be another spic that thinks he's white passing. He looks like a fucking bus driver 30K in credit card debt.
Another coping Hispanic like nick Fuentes or that recent shooter. Lol. No different than the indians on here who call themselves "Aryan" jfl

Every dumbass npc thinks they can just copy fresh and fit and get the same results. All they do is make FnF look good because no one does this kind of content better. Not a single one out of all these clones.

You try doing a podcast and see how many nonwhores you can get to show up..best you'll do is a good chameleon or tradthot. You guys make it seem like they intentionally invite dumbass whores. Nope.thats just all that's available. What do you think 99.9% of women are?
Aba and Peach are the people on the video commenting, not the podcast people.

Another coping Hispanic like nick Fuentes or that recent shooter. Lol. No different than the indians on here who call themselves "Aryan" jfl
I think Germans psyop’d the term, and it actually is associated with Indo-Iranian culture. And Nick is obviously white, just look at him jfl.

Every dumbass npc thinks they can just copy fresh and fit and get the same results. All they do is make FnF look good because no one does this kind of content better. Not a single one out of all these clones.
the problem with this spic is that he's just an average low IQ spic, he used to be an uber driver, and then quit it all, even abandoned his family to be a F&F lapdog gets delusions of grandeur and thinks they'd promote him to be some co-host weeks in, and when they didn't he became a diva.

He would have no clout, and no idea how to copy their style to any extent whatsoever if he didn't "intern" for them in the first place

It is pretty retarded to ask for a rating and then get mad at the foid's honest score though. I don't ask for ratings because I know I would just have my already nonexistent ego decimated.

It is pretty retarded to ask for a rating and then get mad at the foid's honest score though. I don't ask for ratings because I know I would just have my already nonexistent ego decimated.
its very incel of him. I would love to gather women and terrify them for disrespecting me

Lol dude is pathetic retard. F&F, 80% off clearance