Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fresh documentary about our saint, Elliot RodgER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/sTVSS8X99yc

RIP King.

you inspired the next genERation of loyal incel soldiERs. We will continue the fight for you

You live on in our hearts, brothER.

Gone but nevER forgotten

watching the videos its obvious dude wasnt a hopelessly ugly deformed guy. A little short but not brutal manlet.

He was just a spoilt rich kid that wanted everybody to kiss his ass. Beckys would fight each other for him, imagvine that. He wanted giga Stacy though

How is this fakecel our Saint exactly

He was high tier normie and yet no foids wanted him. Goes to show how shallow foids have and the high standards whores have. RIP Rodgers glad he managed to get out of this hell whole of a world.

watching the videos its obvious dude wasnt a hopelessly ugly deformed guy. A little short but not brutal manlet.

He was just a spoilt rich kid that wanted everybody to kiss his ass. Beckys would fight each other for him, imagvine that. He wanted giga Stacy though
why do you think he's the only incel people remember. Even incels need to be chad to be recognized as incels

Yup, he was a special needs kid who didn't get the attention and care he needed.

How is this fakecel our Saint exactly
I mean, his sophisticated style with the bimmer and the 80s music really resonates with me, but after reading his manifesto I realized that the guy wasn't really an incel, he was an extremely mentally ill narcissist who could've gotten a girlfriend easiely if he just wasn't so fucked in his head.

Even incels need to be chad to be recognized as incels
a) he wasn't chad
b) I think it has something to do with the vlogs, the manifesto and the killing spree he went on ....

fucking grAY

a) he wasn't chad
b) I think it has something to do with the vlogs, the manifesto and the killing spree he went on ....

fucking grAY
lmao the only inks people remember really are ER, cho and that canadian incel with an armenian name but ER is the star cuz he makes good avis comon

Shallow npc Elliot take #264792

lmao the only inks people remember really are ER, cho and that canadian incel with an armenian name but ER is the star cuz he makes good avis comon
Looks is everything even in the incel world

feminine-looking manlet dicklet

Yup, he was a special needs kid who didn't get the attention and care he needed.

I mean, his sophisticated style with the bimmer and the 80s music really resonates with me, but after reading his manifesto I realized that the guy wasn't really an incel, he was an extremely mentally ill narcissist who could've gotten a girlfriend easiely if he just wasn't so fucked in his head.
Still he is an inspiration for us

Boys are severely emotionally neglected.

Learning about ER is "educational" entertainment.

He is a 4/10 short HAPA autistic guy. He was a low normie in looks that wasn’t wise enough to parlay that into a betabux style relationship

He is a 4/10 short HAPA autistic guy. He was a low normie in looks that wasn’t wise enough to parlay that into a betabux style relationship
He could have potentially fucked a Hispanic single mother thanks to his car. Still incel though.

He could have potentially fucked a Hispanic single mother thanks to his car. Still incel though.
pretty sure he couldn't
foids rather die than even kiss an incel
tho obviously elliot had enough self respect not to consider such a low

pretty sure he couldn't
foids rather die than even kiss an incel
tho obviously elliot had enough self respect not to consider such a low
A single mother he knew sent him a nude, but he was based enough not to simp for her