Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel French Stacy Music Video

InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel
Absolutely disgusting. I held little respect for France to begin with, but now any respect is gone. Doesn’t help is a stereotypical female music video.

France's culture is as revolting as the US. Good to know. You gotta love the part when she twerks on Tryone's cock.

She is extremely fappable / your average stacy pop song....

she was born in israel tho
Filthy Jew-dog should’ve been eliminated with her bretherin during Nazi occupation. Hope some Palestinian gets her.

I like this Serbian one

dat ass

This isn’t female worship. I’m complaining about the sluttiness of Europe and the degeneracy of EU’s open borders.
The worshippers here don't care about your original intentions. They take every chance they got to suck up to poussé.

Exposing their body for money. Now where have I seen that? Oh, I know. Strippers and whores. I hope an immigrant kills her in Europe.

This isn’t female worship. I’m complaining about the sluttiness of Europe and the degeneracy of EU’s open borders.
Well it kinda comes across that way tbh. Insults can often mask feelings of attraction (even if subconsciously so), ever heard of that?

Well it kinda comes across that way tbh. Insults can often mask feelings of attraction (even if subconsciously so), ever heard of that?
If I were attracted to this person, I’d be on lookism with my dick typing. Plus, I’m volcel on sex.

She looks foreign.

Just a copy of the degeneracy in North America.