Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

French people are NPCs

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
Frenchcels are not only subhuman, they're bland. They are genuine simpletons, seems like they are just drones in autopilot

Their personalities are really strange to me, they are like robots...even their tone of voice, its just so monotonous. Basically ugly NPCs made by God to add more pedestrians. Can you name 5 influential people from France. Other than Napoleon and Marie Curie nothing comes to mind or when was the last time France was on the news. Iirc it was in 2015 because of the Paris bomb blasts. Jfl

Last edited:
Baguettes suck!

Baguettes suck!
France is also perhaps the most cucked country on this planet. Banning of paternity tests, uncontrolled immigration.
French people are a minority in many neighborhoods in Paris, Versailles and Lyon. Also Faggot rights. They have a bad and degenerate society in general

France is also perhaps the most cucked country on this planet. Banning of paternity tests, uncontrolled immigration.
French people are a minority in many neighborhoods in Paris, Versailles and Lyon. Also Faggot rights. They have a bad and degenerate society in general
The French surrender and coward meme is real.

Frenchcels are not only subhuman, they're bland. They are genuine simpletons, seems like they are just drones in autopilot

Their personalities are really strange to me, they are like robots...even their tone of voice, its just so monotonous. Basically ugly NPCs made by God to add more pedestrians. Can you name 5 influential people from France. Other than Napoleon and Marie Curie nothing comes to mind or when was the last time France was on the news. Iirc it was in 2015 because of the Paris bomb blasts. Jfl
French people deserved to be replaced by sandnigger

What you described applies to 90% of people on earth. It's not limited to French.

What you described applies to 90% of people on earth. It's not limited to French.
Cope. British are 10x more charismatic and interesting than these boring baguettes across the channel .

At one point the French were actually ahead of Britain economically. The French had several millions of these Protestant Huguenots, who were the capitalists and industrialists in France, in the early part of the industrial revolution. And they understood free markets and capitalism. They were taking over France. French might not have deep intellects but they are good worker guys in the industries.

Sadly the French then banished the Huguenots so they had to flee to Britain, Canada, America, Germany or give up their beliefs. And the French also killed off a lot of their aristocracy and best minds.

Russia has this problem too, in 1900 Russia actually had a lot of smart people. The Russian aristocracy, the new capitalists and industrialists who emerged and the Jews among others. By 2000, Russia had managed to kill off or chase out of the country all the smart people. Then it was just dumb shits left.

Can you name 5 influential people from France. Other than Napoleon and Marie Curie
Louis Pasteur, General Montcalm, Voltaire, Lafayette, and the scientist who married his 13 year old cousin? or something. He was a brilliant scientist.

The French, British, Germans, Italians, and Americans have been the most influential people on planet Earth.
What about Indians, chineses, japaneses and jews?

The NPCS: Hiveminds me.

always thought french and jews look similiar, like an overlapping of phenotype

They voted to be subservients to the Rothchilds by voting Macron again. I suppose that says everything.

They voted to be subservients to the Rothchilds by voting Macron again. I suppose that says everything.
boomers voted that WEF nigger faggot in

sauce: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1304175/results-second-round-french-presidential-election-age/

Your avatar: Elmos me.

Louis Pasteur, General Montcalm, Voltaire, Lafayette, and the scientist who married his 13 year old cousin? or something. He was a brilliant scientist.
Ok I know Pasteur but I Montcalm and Voltaire are nobodies
Brits are ugly. French people aren't.
French are just as if not more subhuman than Brits
The French, British, Germans, Italians, and Americans have been the most influential people on planet Earth.
It's British, Germans and Americans. The French and the italians have not contributed anything to the civilization. Italy's only cope is the Roman Empire and Renaissance and France's only cope is Napoleon

Last edited:
I suppose them too. The Jews never really did anything positive for society though.
They've made important contributions to the fields of mathematics and sciences, as well as technological developments. But generally you're right. Jews naturally have an us vs them mentality due to their religiously-guided tribalism, so they'll do whatever benefits them at the cost of everyone else.

I think he meant *alive* French people.

Nobody denies France has a prestigious past. It's its present that is not to brag about.

I think he meant *alive* French people.

Nobody denies France has a prestigious past. It's its present that is not to brag about.

Ya 1700's France was a paradise, one of the great times in human history imo. And France's great aristocracy were among the leading thinkers of the world. In numerous areas, they were the leading thinkers of the world, like in mathematics and some sciences. Its not surprising that the aristocratic families would be where the powerful intellects were from, as in centuries of feudalism the smartest families rise up over time in the feudal order, while not smart families sooner or later fall out of the aristocracy.

However France then had the proto-Communist French Revolution of low IQ normie masses Which sadly the French aristocracy wasn't able to deal with to their great shame. And then the French killed off much of the aristocracy out of jealousy, killing off their greatest minds.

After that France was more of a middling European country. 1 million normie scientists given a whole century won't make 1 day of progress in science. All they can do is copy and memorize, and they attack anyone with different ideas.

They're exposed to the same media, the same pressures, the same ruling classes and sold the same ideologies as the rest of the western world. I wish there were variation in the levels of NPCs across nations because then we would be able to flee to the least infested area.

Ya 1700's France was a paradise, one of the great times in human history imo. And France's great aristocracy were among the leading thinkers of the world. In numerous areas, they were the leading thinkers of the world, like in mathematics and some sciences. Its not surprising that the aristocratic families would be where the powerful intellects were from, as in centuries of feudalism the smartest families rise up over time in the feudal order, while not smart families sooner or later fall out of the aristocracy.

However France then had the proto-Communist French Revolution of low IQ normie masses Which sadly the French aristocracy wasn't able to deal with to their great shame. And then the French killed off much of the aristocracy out of jealousy, killing off their greatest minds.

After that France was more of a middling European country. 1 million normie scientists given a whole century won't make 1 day of progress in science. All they can do is copy and memorize, and they attack anyone with different ideas.

I'm not a big fan of aristocracy, but if you like it, then you can rejoice because I think the World is reinventing it through academia and politics. I think it was a naive to think an anthropological constant throughout all historical times could just vanish in a few centuries.

Basically, at the top of society there will always be a minority of people who will claim a right to steal from all the others.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of aristocracy, but if you like it, then you can rejoice because I think the world is reinventing it through academia and politics. I think it was a naive to think an anthropological constant throughout all historical times could just vanish in a few centuries.

Basically, at the top of society there will always be a minority of people who will claim a legitimate right to steal from all the others.

Ya its the stealing that is the problem. In feudalism the aristocratic families they control the land that has development permission, and they own all the licenses, permits, quotas, royal allotments, etc.. in each area of the economy. And then the state it sets those quotas below the level of demand in the society, in order that they get monopolist profits on them.

Its like I don't care if a rich guy has a business selling salt in an area. Where my problem is, is when no one else is allowed to sell salt in the area, and the state enforces that. And then not surprisingly the rich guy with the salt license makes a fortune with no effort. With the modern state and the vast numbers of people it employs directly and indirectly they are re-establishing a version of feudalism. But this time it is exceptionally well paying state jobs that there is no way you can get if you aren't one of the insiders. And there is no downside risk, like they can't lose the jobs. And the benefits, pension, vacations for conferences, etc.. are huge when you add them all up, like the university professors. Of course the state demands complete loyalty if it is paying all that.

What happens in societies is the people at the top however they got there, they want to entrench their families positions through the coming generations and centuries. But this cannot be done in a free market as it is too chaotic. They cannot guarantee that their children will be able to run the businesses and compete, or that their children won't be surpassed by the best capitalists of the next generation. Or even that their children won't make bad investment decisions and blow the money.

So they use the law and the state to entrench their positions. But this creates a big problem as seen in France - if they are using the force of the state to steal from people. Then the people only have one way to stop this and ambitious men have only one way to live in the palaces - through violent revolution.

In France the poor young people and immigrants they just want opportunity imo. But France it won't allow that with all the licenses, permits, quotas etc. So what do they do - well they have to turn to violence then. Something rulers forget is in a world of violence the people don't just stay good citizens engaging only in voluntary trade. The people quickly learn that if violence is the only path to success to use violence all the time. And the people organize together.

So feudalism it is constant warfare as people fight to see who gets the state power and to live in the palaces. That is what is going on imo in Ukraine too, if there is one group who lives in the palaces and everybody else all their wealth they make gets stolen, then the name of the game is to fight it out to become the men in the palaces. And even when the next group wins, and they steal from everybody then they become the targets.

And worse than that the people soon figure out that if all their wealth gets stolen if they create it.. why create it in the first place, so people just do the minimum to get by. Which is why most of the world is so poor.

To finance this new aristocracy that countries are building that you mentioned they need to have higher and higher taxes.

To finance this new aristocracy that countries are building that you mentioned they need to have higher and higher taxes.

Well, that is one thing that complicates the matter : the system can't rely on taxes alone. It mostly resorts to debt.

On one hand, that's a good thing : I mean I'd rather have the State borrow money than steal mine.

On the other hand, it's a sword of Damocles. What the hell will happen when the State can't borrow money anymore? They will either create money out of thin air, or start stealing wealth from the population for real. I wouldn't mind so much if they just create money, but then can we stop paying taxes? Why should I have to make an effort to produce something that other people are allowed to create on a whim? How can that be morally acceptable?

In either case, it's a disgusting situation because you have many people accumulating wealth with this system. They won't have to pay anything back because they didn't borrow money, the State did. Yet the whole point of this debt was to pay their State employees salaries. IMHO they should be made accountable when the shit hits the fan, but obviously they won't.

Last edited:
Ok I know Pasteur but I Montcalm and Voltaire are nobodies
JFL at calling most prolific and popular author of XVIII century "nobody". Bri'ish """people""" cope :feelskek:.

In either case, it's a disgusting situation because you have many people accumulating wealth with this system. They won't have to pay anything back because they didn't borrow money, the State did. Yet the whole point of this debt was to pay their State employees salaries. IMHO they should be made accountable when the shit hits the fan, but obviously they won't.

Quoting myself here to expand on this idea.

Say I want a million dollars. I create a shell company and I hire myself for some BS job. I name an idiot as CEO so I can put any blame on him if I get in trouble later. I tell him to give me a salary of one million dollars a year. The company pays me with debt.

One year later, the company goes bankrupt but I don't give a shit, I got my million bucks.

Isn't that essentially what is happening with the State and all the people getting paid by it?

PS I mean it : I've never heard of the former employees of a bankrupt company having to pay back their salaries. As far as I know employees have no financial responsibility whatsoever regarding their company. Isn't that a perfect loophole?

PS#2. And since this thread is about France, anyone remembers this ?

View: https://youtu.be/ZXl9iskwse4

"ça peut pas durer" : that can not last, he said. And yet, many French people want it to last, for as long as possible, because they benefit from it. The money they get from the government's debt is not their own debt : they won't have to pay it back, ever.

Last edited:
Louis Pasteur
Louis Pasteur was a fraud and a hackster, not a scientist.
His scientific method, even though influential, was extremely lacking in thoroughness.
His most successful experiments were simple copy-pastes from lesser known chemists.
For more info check out: Bechamp or Pasteur? a Lost Chapter in the history of biology by Ethel Douglas Hume.
There a history and scientific method of those two gentlemen were compared and, suffice to say, Bechamp beat Pasteurs ass by lightyears.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Have a good read:feelsokman: