Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fren is gonna introduce me to 2 foids next month at his uni

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
So like the title states, a dude i known for a long time, and went to hs with is going to introduce me to two of his foid roommates next month. Obviously the foids are going to reject me and think i'm ugly as shit, but I've never really tried in person (for obvious reasons.) Any advice boyos?

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

i dunno shit about foids other than the fact that they are dead to me
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Brutal replypill

So like the title states, a dude i known for a long time, and went to hs with is going to introduce me to two of his foid roommates next month. Obviously the foids are going to reject me and think i'm ugly as shit, but I've never really tried in person (for obvious reasons.) Any advice boyos?
Then its over for you next month. Enjoy this month while you can because you will be browsing .co from solitary confinement in the coming month.

If they show any interest at all, tell them you're full intentions and see what happens.

:soy:

Then its over for you next month. Enjoy this month while you can because you will be browsing .co from solitary confinement in the coming month.
Brutal time and solitary confinementpill.
If they show any interest at all, tell them you're full intentions and see what happens.
Will do.
i dunno shit about foids other than the fact that they are dead to me

Brutal replypill
Same here brocel. Still want to stick my dick inside one for once tho. Even though they'd never fuck me, Can't really help it tho tbh.

Last edited:
Practice eye contact and greetings. Don't simp, because you won't get laid. Maybe pretend that you aren't a virgin?

Carry a long knife with you.

ask your friend to ask the foids if they like you before you go.

Guess fren doesn't want to see those foids ever again after introducing them to a subhuman. :feelshehe:

If you even have slight hope then you shouldn't be on this forum, truecels like me have more chance of winning the lottery.
Also what is this ghetto speak he is speaking? "Fren"?

Last edited:
Be honest and tell them you’re posting on .co
They’ll sense it anyway

use a hidden cam to record the interaction to later prove your innosence

24495.jpg

walk up to them like this bruh they'll fall for you

Practice eye contact and greetings. Don't simp, because you won't get laid. Maybe pretend that you aren't a virgin?
This is common sense. Women hate virgins