Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Free stories for everyone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I bought NovelAI and its good, But my crippled brain got bored writing my low iq shit, So instead wasting the month of subscription i decided to start a series of stories made by fellow brocels, So if you want to try this just write a basic blackpilled story and i will continue it, The AI will do all the job, No interaction from my part.

You dont have to write half book, Length of the text is up to you.

I will keep this post updated so even if gets old i will still reply to new stories.

I will paste the results in this thread and tag the author. No limit for length but best stories will receive more actions and care.

So lets start, Any genre is allowed, I can tag any kind of genre in the game.

Only one rule, The story must contain blackpills, The more the better but lets focus on good plot too.

Also if you take this seriusly and write a big text i will use 100 actions from the AI, Not lying i will press enter 100 hundred farkin times.

:smonk:

Last edited:
i was born. then it was over

i was born. then it was over

i was born. then it was over, and i lived in a world of death. but there were those who could not die. and so they came to me. the last ones. and i was their queen.
I am a vampire. I have been one for more than two hundred years. I was created by an alchemist named Wamphyri, and his name is now forgotten. He had no idea what he was doing; he only wanted power. And that's all any of us want—power. But he didn't know how to use it, or even what to do with it when he'd got it. So we are left here, still living in the dark ages of man, our strength outstripping him and making him helpless. We live on blood—human blood—and human fear. We feed upon their terror. It sustains us, gives us life, makes us strong.
But we can't go back into the light; it would destroy us. We must stay where we are, hidden from the sun, living like parasites in this world of ours.
But now there's another danger: the one thing we need, the only thing that will give us true immortality, is that which man has always sought.

"we're sorry, but you don't have the necessary VO2 to join the balloon-blowing team."

"we're sorry, but you don't have the necessary VO2 to join the balloon-blowing team."

> You say "We're sorry, but you don't have the necessary VO2 to join the balloon-blowing team."
You return to the starting area.
To go back to the beginning of this maze, type: /0
Maze 2: The Maze of Death
Welcome to the second maze! This one is a bit more difficult than the first maze because it's all about figuring out how to use your limited oxygen supply. First off, there are no hints for this maze; you'll need to figure things out on your own. There are four doors at the start of the maze, and they lead to four different areas with four different puzzles that each require a specific amount of oxygen. Each puzzle will last you about ten minutes, so be careful not to run out of oxygen before you solve it. Also, if you die in the maze, you won't be able to get back into the game until you've solved the puzzle that killed you.
As you make your way through the maze, you'll find that some of the doors will open up behind you as well, allowing you to explore new parts of the maze. However, these doors also lead to dead ends, which means that you'll need to carefully plan out where you want to go next.
If you're stuck on a puzzle or just need help solving one, you can always talk to the other players who are currently alive in the maze. They'll give you hints and advice. But remember, they aren't real people—they're avatars. So even though they may seem like they're giving helpful advice, they could actually be trying to trick you into revealing your location.

It was over before i was born