Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Freddie Mercury was a curry

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
1*lAZxhEyAGsq4WXs4Ji9cWA.jpeg

In 1946, he was born Farrokh Bulsara to Indian Parsi parents on the island of Zanzibar, then a British protectorate and now part of Tanzania. He attended British-style boarding schools in India, where he began using the name Freddie.

JBC confirmed?

To be honest though, he looks nothing like his father, hell, he's not even the same skin color, his mom probably cheated on her husband with a british JBWmaxxer

Being a curry must be why he faggot maxed to avoid inceldom prior to status maxing.

Freddie Mercurry

To be honest though, he looks nothing like his father, hell, he's not even the same skin color, his mom probably cheated on her husband with a british JBWmaxxer
Definitely a bastard. No wonder he was a faggot.

wow, never knew that. The more you know jfl. Though I believe his parents were Iranians, not quite curry. Now that I think about it he never looked quite white to me.

I didn't know he was a curry until a few years ago. He looks like a Med, and that makes sense

Though I believe his parents were Iranians, not quite curry.
I think indian parsi’s are iranian but came to placed like india via a diaspora

'Parsi, also spelled Parsee, member of a group of followers in India of the Persian prophet Zoroaster. The Parsis, whose name means "Persians", are descended from Persian Zoroastrians who emigrated to India to avoid religious persecution by the Muslims.'

Educate yourself, dude. Parsis are Iranian, not Indian. They only moved and settled there.

1200px-Iran_India_Locator.svg.png

Well kind of closeish.
Middle Eastern and South Asian respectively. That's like comparing Germany to Russia, it's pretty much the same distance.

Middle Eastern and South Asian respectively. That's like comparing Germany to Russia, it's pretty much the same distance.

Iran isn't really Middle Eastern though, they like to think of themselves as Persian. They're not really Arabs anyway. I think it would be more like comparing Poles to Russians.

Iran isn't really Middle Eastern though, they like to think of themselves as Persian. They're not really Arabs anyway. I think it would be more like comparing Poles to Russians.
The region between Anatolia and Pakistan is considered the Middle East. Middle Eastern doesn't mean Arab. Israelis aren't Arabs either but they are Middle Eastern nonetheless. And no, comparing Poles to Russians would make some sense since they are Central/Eastern European, whereas Germany is Western European.

I thought this was common knowledge. He is parsi though, with ancestors from Iran. Also currues usually darken as they age. His was probably light skinned in his youth

As others have said, he is Iranian and not curry.

Here is another famous Indian Parsi, Sam Manekshaw, big time Indian Army general

Manekshaw

Manekshaw1