Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rishi Sunak, an Indian, is going to be UK's next prime minister

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Rishi Sunak looks set to become UK's next prime minister after Boris Johnson ended his bid in a surprise decision. The other contender, Penny Mordaunt, is way off securing the crucial number required to contest the election to replace Liz Truss.

1. Mr Sunak has the support of 142 members of the parliament - far above the 100-mark required to bag the top job. The Tory MP made the renewed attempt to contest for the post on Sunday, just weeks after losing to Liz Truss in the summer leadership contest.
  2. "I want to fix our economy, unite our party and deliver for our country," the Indian-origin former chancellor said in a short statement confirming his widely expected candidacy.
  3. In a surprise move, Boris Johnson, who cut short a holiday in the Caribbean to try and secure the backing of 100 lawmakers to enter Monday's contest, pulled out of the Conservative Party leadership race on Sunday, saying he would not be able to lead "a united party in parliament".
  4. Mr Johnson, 58, said that although he could have been "back in Downing Street", but that he had failed to persuade either Mr Sunak, or Penny Mordaunt, to come together "in the national interest".
  5. "I believe I have much to offer but I am afraid that this is simply not the right time," Mr Johnson, 58, said late on Sunday.
  6. Shortly after the announcement, Mr Sunak put out a tweet praising the leadership of his former boss for leading the country through some of the toughest challenges including Brexit, Covid vaccine rollout and the war in Ukraine.
  7. "Although he has decided not to run for PM again, I truly hope he continues to contribute to public life at home and abroad," he added.
  8. Mr Johnson's exit leaves Penny Mordaunt as the only challenger to Rishi Sunak but she is way off securing 100 backers. Ms Mordaunt, who entered the race on Friday, reportedly has the support of 29 MPs.
  9. If Ms Mordaunt fails to garner the support of 100 MPs, Rishi Sunak would automatically become the prime minister.
  10. In India, Mr Sunak has been better known through his wife, Akshata Murty, the daughter of the billionaire co-founder of Infosys Narayana Murthy.

Ancestry and Caste of Rishi Sunak:

Both of Rishi's grandfathers were born in Punjab(North India) and later moved to East Africa. His parents, Yashvir Sunak and Usha Sunak, were born in Kenya and Tanganyika respectively. In an interview with Business Standard in 2015, he revealed that his maternal grandfather received an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) “after decades and decades” of working for Inland Revenue, the tax office. In the 1960s, his grandparents moved to the United Kingdom from East Africa with their children.

The caste of Sunaks is Punjabi Khatri.
Rishi’s father Yashveer Sunak, born in 1949 in Nairobi. Yashveer arrived in Liverpool in 1966 and went on to study medicine at the University of Liverpool. He now lives in Southampton. All three daughters of Ramdas and Suhag Rani studied in India.

Rishi’s maternal grandparents also hail from Punjab. His maternal grandfather, Raghubir Berry, grew up in Punjab and moved to Tanzania as a railway engineer. He married Tanzania-born Sraksha Sunak.
Rishi’s parents, Usha and Yashveer, met in the UK and married in Leicester in 1977.

Rishi was born in 1980 in Southampton and attended the prestigious private school called Winchester College. During his summer vacation, he worked part-time as a waiter at Southampton Curry House. He later attended Oxford University to study philosophy, politics and economics.

“My parents sacrificed a great deal so I could attend good schools. I was lucky to study at Winchester College, Oxford and Stanford university,” he has been quoted as saying.

While pursuing his MBA at the Stanford University, US, on a Fulbright scholarship, Sunak met his future wife and billionaire heiress Akshata Murthy, daughter of Narayana Murthy of the IT services giant Infosys. Rishi and Akshata have two daughters.

Rishi first worked as an analyst for Goldman Sachs from 2001 to 2004. He later went on to become a partner in two hedge funds, where he used his experience to help small and entrepreneurial British companies grow, according to a UK government website.

He became a junior minister in Theresa May’s government after serving as a Conservative MP for Richmond in Yorkshire since 2015. He was made chief secretary to the Treasury by Johnson in 2019 and promoted to the chancellor’s post in February 2020.

Though he had always been a vocal supporter of Johnson’s policies, Rishi resigned this month saying his own approach to the economy was “fundamentally” different to that of the PM.

Rishi has also openly declared himself as a “proud Hindu”. While calling himself “thoroughly British“, he has argued that his religious and cultural heritage is “Indian” like his wife and “he is open about being a Hindu”. He had earlier also talked about his abstinence from beef on religious grounds and how he keeps a Ganesha idol on his desk.

He is a proud Hindu, a proud Indian and a proud British. He is soon going to be UK's first Prime Minister of Indian descent.

Congratulations Rishi Sunak

You really think i’m gonna read that

Rishi Sunak looks set to become UK's next prime minister after Boris Johnson ended his bid in a surprise decision. The other contender, Penny Mordaunt, is way off securing the crucial number required to contest the election to replace Liz Truss.

1. Mr Sunak has the support of 142 members of the parliament - far above the 100-mark required to bag the top job. The Tory MP made the renewed attempt to contest for the post on Sunday, just weeks after losing to Liz Truss in the summer leadership contest.
  2. "I want to fix our economy, unite our party and deliver for our country," the Indian-origin former chancellor said in a short statement confirming his widely expected candidacy.
  3. In a surprise move, Boris Johnson, who cut short a holiday in the Caribbean to try and secure the backing of 100 lawmakers to enter Monday's contest, pulled out of the Conservative Party leadership race on Sunday, saying he would not be able to lead "a united party in parliament".
  4. Mr Johnson, 58, said that although he could have been "back in Downing Street", but that he had failed to persuade either Mr Sunak, or Penny Mordaunt, to come together "in the national interest".
  5. "I believe I have much to offer but I am afraid that this is simply not the right time," Mr Johnson, 58, said late on Sunday.
  6. Shortly after the announcement, Mr Sunak put out a tweet praising the leadership of his former boss for leading the country through some of the toughest challenges including Brexit, Covid vaccine rollout and the war in Ukraine.
  7. "Although he has decided not to run for PM again, I truly hope he continues to contribute to public life at home and abroad," he added.
  8. Mr Johnson's exit leaves Penny Mordaunt as the only challenger to Rishi Sunak but she is way off securing 100 backers. Ms Mordaunt, who entered the race on Friday, reportedly has the support of 29 MPs.
  9. If Ms Mordaunt fails to garner the support of 100 MPs, Rishi Sunak would automatically become the prime minister.
  10. In India, Mr Sunak has been better known through his wife, Akshata Murty, the daughter of the billionaire co-founder of Infosys Narayana Murthy.

Ancestry and Caste of Rishi Sunak:

Both of Rishi's grandfathers were born in Punjab(North India) and later moved to East Africa. His parents, Yashvir Sunak and Usha Sunak, were born in Kenya and Tanganyika respectively. In an interview with Business Standard in 2015, he revealed that his maternal grandfather received an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) “after decades and decades” of working for Inland Revenue, the tax office. In the 1960s, his grandparents moved to the United Kingdom from East Africa with their children.

The caste of Sunaks is Punjabi Khatri.
Rishi’s father Yashveer Sunak, born in 1949 in Nairobi. Yashveer arrived in Liverpool in 1966 and went on to study medicine at the University of Liverpool. He now lives in Southampton. All three daughters of Ramdas and Suhag Rani studied in India.

Rishi’s maternal grandparents also hail from Punjab. His maternal grandfather, Raghubir Berry, grew up in Punjab and moved to Tanzania as a railway engineer. He married Tanzania-born Sraksha Sunak.
Rishi’s parents, Usha and Yashveer, met in the UK and married in Leicester in 1977.

Rishi was born in 1980 in Southampton and attended the prestigious private school called Winchester College. During his summer vacation, he worked part-time as a waiter at Southampton Curry House. He later attended Oxford University to study philosophy, politics and economics.

“My parents sacrificed a great deal so I could attend good schools. I was lucky to study at Winchester College, Oxford and Stanford university,” he has been quoted as saying.

While pursuing his MBA at the Stanford University, US, on a Fulbright scholarship, Sunak met his future wife and billionaire heiress Akshata Murthy, daughter of Narayana Murthy of the IT services giant Infosys. Rishi and Akshata have two daughters.

Rishi first worked as an analyst for Goldman Sachs from 2001 to 2004. He later went on to become a partner in two hedge funds, where he used his experience to help small and entrepreneurial British companies grow, according to a UK government website.

He became a junior minister in Theresa May’s government after serving as a Conservative MP for Richmond in Yorkshire since 2015. He was made chief secretary to the Treasury by Johnson in 2019 and promoted to the chancellor’s post in February 2020.

Though he had always been a vocal supporter of Johnson’s policies, Rishi resigned this month saying his own approach to the economy was “fundamentally” different to that of the PM.

Rishi has also openly declared himself as a “proud Hindu”. While calling himself “thoroughly British“, he has argued that his religious and cultural heritage is “Indian” like his wife and “he is open about being a Hindu”. He had earlier also talked about his abstinence from beef on religious grounds and how he keeps a Ganesha idol on his desk.

He is a proud Hindu, a proud Indian and a proud British. He is soon going to be UK's first Prime Minister of Indian descent.

Congratulations Rishi Sunak
View attachment 668325
who cares? his kid will be the next @mistersinister

He is going to get hammered in the next election though if he makes it that far.

whats his views on immigration?

I'm always fascinated by these ethnics who are raised in the same environment as rich, upper-class whites.
and yet I look like poorfag genetic trash despite being raisied by two docotrs

I bet he will make it easier for his currycel mates to obtain a UK visa for "historical reasons" or "reparations" kek

Lifefuel for curries:feelsaww:
In Spain it's much easier to get a visa, passport or residence permit if you're from Latin America or the Philippines exactly for historical reasons. For example someone from Morocco will have to live and work 10 years in Spain to apply for Spanish nationality, someone from Mexico can do it in 5 years or even less. Probably will be the same for curries in the UK.

Did you know he went to Winchester College at the same time as former r/IncelTears member Dr. Pizza?

One's a world leader, the other is rotting in an American prison.

Feelin proud sar,just be curry

He was the one who cancelled the £20 per week welfare increase last year.

He was recently over here in Northern Ireland sucking up to the unionist politicians.

The former Irish president was half curry too. What a pitiful place the modern British isles has become.

Last edited:
I was just about to make a thread concerning this very topic... :feelshaha:

I do wonder how long he'll last in this position; if he fails, it's likely there'll be a general election and an inevitable end for any other ethnics wishing to lead the very country that starved them to death and gave them the fat-storekeeping genetics, in the case of curries. :feelsjuice:

He seems to be another shekel-funded elite, who likely won't be changing any core aspect of life for Britcels just as 99% of politicians; not a very large victory for currycels. :feelshehe:

@dirlewanger88 rip man

It's bizarre and astonishing he has any support at all as it was his polices while Chancellor that have made the economy worse.

Typical neolib cuck

:feelssus:
One question, why do they call themselves “conservative party”? What makes them conservative and what are they trying to conserve exactly?

Traditional western values, institutions, social structure, rights I assume.
And what values and institutions is this party trying to conserve exactly? As far as I’ve seen, there is nothing conservative about them…

Last edited:
One question, why do they call themselves “conservative party”? What makes them conservative and what are they trying to conserve exactly?
When they formed I think it was the unwritten constitution of the UK they wanted to conserve.

The constitution is formed by the state institutions and I think it is these they were trying to conserve when the party was created.

Conserve the Jewish/crypto Jewish elites and their shabbos goy cronys power

Free markets, property rights, protestant work ethic, individualism, parliamentary democracy, constitutional monarchy etc.

the principles laid forth in the English Bill of Rights, Magna Carta, etc.
Aside from constitutional monarchy, they are just neoliberals tbh

conserve Deez nuts. but seriously, just richfags conserving their $h£kels

I think it is safe to say the English are the most cucked on the entire western European continent, even the French can laugh at them now without reprisal. The English love their slavery and humiliation it would seem, still not as bad as Ireland with their faggot leader, but they're quickly catching up. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I think it is safe to say the English are the most cucked on the entire western European continent, even the French can laugh at them now without reprisal. The English love their slavery and humiliation it would seem, still not as bad as Ireland with their faggot leader, but they're quickly catching up. :feelsjuice:
"On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland"

Who fucking cares? He is just another Globohomo spreader.