Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fred: the movie is a kids film all about hypergamy

friendzone=warzone

friendzone=warzone

Greycel
i was in love with this film when i was a child because of the youtuber fred and because it related alot to me.
The basic plot is about how an autist adhd ridden outcast THAT likes the blonde popular girl next girl and trys to talk to her but gets bullied instead by chad .
Once she moves house he is so obsessed with her he go to her new house only to realise she threw a party for chads and staceys while he wasnt invited and is again bullied by chad.
because of this he gets revenge by throwing a huge fake house party but doesnt invite anyone which tricks the school into thinking hes a well liked popular kid which attracts the attention of the popular blonde. he reminds be of ER if he was white

MOVIELINK: https://123moviesgo.work/fred-the-movie/ (BEWARE CAN BE VERY FUCKING ANNOYING )
i was in love with this film when i was a child because of the youtuber fred and because it related alot to me.
The basic plot is about how an autist adhd ridden outcast THAT likes the blonde popular girl next girl and trys to talk to her but gets bullied instead by chad .
Once she moves house he is so obsessed with her he go to her new house only to realise she threw a party for chads and staceys while he wasnt invited and is again bullied by chad.
because of this he gets revenge by throwing a huge fake house party but doesnt invite anyone which tricks the school into thinking hes a well liked popular kid which attracts the attention of the popular blonde. he reminds be of ER if he was white

MOVIELINK: https://123moviesgo.work/fred-the-movie/ (BEWARE CAN BE VERY FUCKING ANNOYING )
forgive my retarded spelling and grammer my jeyboard is FUCKED from spilling cofffe on it

Holy shit what a zoomer post

I remember watching Fred as a kid, my mom hated that crap, she thought it was retarded.

movies are filled with blackpills but they are coated with bluepilled shits so it is hard to see it.

I remember watching Fred as a kid, my mom hated that crap, she thought it was retarded.
I don't know how anybody managed to watch that shit, too annoying