Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion FraudMaxxing ie. Shoe Lifts, Makeup, Toupee, Shoulder Pads etc.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
Women unironically say that they spend a ton of time on their looks, when all they really do is fraudmaxx. You toss the average foid in the shower and she hops out like a gremlin ffs.

I know none of this will work legitimately, once I take all that shit off :feelskek: a foid would jump out of the window and immediately file a police report. That said, it may work for some fucking respect in the streets. I'm already tall so i'd gigamog the fuck outta people :feelsEhh:

This is the hair system i'm looking at

Rossy&Nancy 12" Long Hair Men's Toupee 100% Virgin Human Hair Replacement System for Men

71B9d4sksiL._SL1500_.jpg

61Jhg7rgdEL._SL1500_.jpg

Just fraud bones theory

The problem of course is most of those 10s are sometimes 5s with their makeup off. Might be why I'm more attracted to 7s and 8s because they usually don't use much makeup and more casual.

The problem of course is most of those 10s are sometimes 5s with their makeup off. Might be why I'm more attracted to 7s and 8s because they usually don't use much makeup and more casual.
agreed, most chicks have shitty skin under all that fakeup

If you look at the sides of Momoa's beard you realise its thin and whispy as fuck.

Chicks don't really care much about his face I don't think. They like him because he is a 6'4 gigachad all roidmaxxed and shit.

Daily reminder

I already liftfraud and hatfraud

Daily reminder

Here we go, maybe with enough practice and hard work i'll learn to fraudmaxx like her. I'll become completely discernible from :chad:. If women find out maybe they'll respect my work ethic and not be mad :feelshmm:.

Last edited:
wigs me

Good luck with that bro

If you look at the sides of Momoa's beard you realise its thin and whispy as fuck.

Chicks don't really care much about his face I don't think. They like him because he is a 6'4 gigachad all roidmaxxed and shit.

No one cares about beard except Normie males

I've thought about lifts for height. I'm 5'8, which sucks but is better than a lot of guys here. Two inches would put me at average, which still isn't going to make me attractive but every inch counts as far as just being treated better. That's why I gymcel, too. People became noticeably less hostile to me once I started have visible muscle through my clothes.

No one cares about beard except Normie males
Beards can be used to cover serious flaws. Having a bad (thin) beard makes you look worse.

The point is that chicks like his height and his muscles and dont care about his face. Even if he had a weird nose, or bad teeth, it would still not be over for him.

Same with the long hair he has. If an ugly, short, thin-framed guy has long hair, everyone says that is the problem. Same with the beard. When an ugly, short, thin-framed guy has a thin beard, chicks would call him a neckbeard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back