Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FRAT shut down for necrophiliac CHANTING

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

This is why Andrew Tate is right-- you don't go into a FRAT PARTY IN MIAMI expecting a feminist safespace. BUT NO. These fucking holes are on pure lizardbrain because the frat guys are so much hotter alpha and HUUUWHITE than the CS department. They HAVE to go to the FRAT party, 'allegedly' get roofied, and act like they didn't have it coming

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0OeEF4LzCY

These men obviously have had numerous STDs and these soys dare call them incels what a fucking joke. Also this is garbage journalism clickbait.

Last edited:
@necrophiliac thoughts?

But it's us inkwells rotting on this forum and occasionally making some edgy threads that pose the most threat to foids, right? :society:

They literally can only picture ugly subhumans like us doing things like this, due to the halo/horn effect; I guess they simply had a collective outage of their personality detectors in this particular instance! :feelskek:

And yes, there's also the all-too-common boogeyman of the lurkimg "incel", i.e. whover the media and bluepilled copers/foids think have committed any type of heinous or otherwise wrong act in their eyes. :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back