Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Frat Party Shot Up by Edgar Spic

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
zac efron bbq GIF by NEIGHBORS

>Be beaner thug
>Plead guilty felony assault charges from a year ago
>Going to prison in a week
>Somehow on the streets (‘Murican legal system)
>Decide to go to frat party for your last night out
>Get kicked out being “creepy”
>”Fuck it, I’m already going to prison”
>Come back and start blasting

Learn Find Out GIF

Got reminded of this event from another thread. I’m familiar with details of this story because I’m friends with a few UK alums.

Just another example of normies fucking around and finding out. Frat bros used to act so confident because they were sometimes bigger or had numbers on their side. Normies live in a caveman fantasy where size and strength still matter, and you can’t be swiss-cheesed by a 90lb nigga with a $200 Kel-Tec.

Like I’ve said before, too many normies are too used to saying/doing whatever the fuck they want because they assume everyone is a law-abiding normie like them. Every now and then they get unlucky and try their bullshit on a dude with nothing to lose.

Remember, it takes nothing to be polite. You never know what will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Playing Pew Pew GIF by Graduation

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Based. Too bad no normfags died.

Wow the normietards have such amazing social skills /s

Tips for counter terrorism below (I do not support violence)

Guns sucks if you can't aim like in this case. Rental trucks are more effective.

Tips for counter terrorism below (I do not support violence)

Guns sucks if you can't aim like in this case. Rental trucks are more effective.
>Just drive a rental truck into a basement frat party in GTA 5
Brutal low-IQcel. Gigaover.

just another low iq thugmaxxer

>Just drive a rental truck into a basement frat party in GTA 5
Brutal low-IQcel. Gigaover.
Why specfially target frat parties? Anywhere else works. Large gathering are pretty much same. There's many people so the charity operation will run good

1236622_10200762309167695_1184404744_n.jpg

One just has to watch the schedules on party list and plan the charity giving operation.

Why specfially target frat parties? Anywhere else works. Large gathering are pretty much same. There's many people so the charity operation will run good

1236622_10200762309167695_1184404744_n.jpg

One just has to watch the schedules on party list and plan the charity giving operation.
Imagine owning a full loaded Minigun and blasting that crowd.
It would turn into a beautiful crimson river.
All the pent up rage in one single spot.

It is justified.
This is symbolic of YOU not belonging to the tribe.

That's how we should act when incel kommando will be created.
Go in places full of normies, and (in minecraft)

The victims didn’t take enough showERs and didn’t work on getting a bettER pERsonality, that’s why they got shot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back