Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR France or Poland?(Euro 2024)

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★
Who are you rooting for, France or Poland?

Chad or incel?

Who are you rooting for, France or Poland?
if Poland had at least drawn 1 game I would be rooting for Poland hoping for an upset like yesterday with Italy. But because the lost every game till now then I dont care

Is that monkey Mbappe playing

I hate Poland, but the Polish team seems to be 100% white so them i guess
7a4d911f040893bd306f9b4412ef25a91354a7a213dfadc16012947899f8a4c2 560 320

Yes he is, Frances team is full of niggers and mutts
If he is playing there is a high chance that they will win fuck those monkeys but if he didn’t like what happened against wonderland they will draw or they will lose lmfao in the end its football so anything could happen

Cuck pro-America pro-Ukraine country. Chill, i didn't say i hate you personally Jesus
Isn't Poland one of the more based countries in Europe. They don't allow refugees in their country

Cuck pro-America pro-Ukraine country. Chill, i didn't say i hate you personally Jesus

Alright, but you need to consider the fact that if Ukraine loses we will directly border with Russia and if we’re not in NATO they could just attack us :feelsthink: .

Isn't Poland one of the more based countries in Europe.
That's not exactly an accomplishment JFL.
Alright, but you need to consider the fact that if Ukraine loses we will directly border with Russia and if we’re not in NATO they could just attack us :feelsthink: .
Good, i am pro-Russia anyway. I want them to take over Yuropp.