Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel France is litteraly r/inceltears userbase IRL

HommeMort99

HommeMort99

Sandcel
I live in France, i'm born in France and i can say that this country is the litteral CopeLand :bluepill:
ALL the 18/25 y/o guys are frustrated about womens but will never admit that they are incels, womens are way more means than in USA and lookism is an assumed law :fuk::fuk::fuk:

(Btw i'm moroccan and white people represents probably 70% of the frenchcels so stopto think that they are chads fr)

Shithole has shit women
who knew?

je me défonce la gueule :feelsLSD:

That place is hella cucked. French toast is pretty good though

a hon hon hon i am le frenchman spy

I live in France, i'm born in France
i'm moroccan

Only in this fucked up century for such a tragic event like that to take place. France is the epitome of Western degeneracy. Russia should team up with China and Iran to nuke the Western world as soon as possible. The West is dead anyways.

At least France have great food though, eating Petit Gateau daily must be better than having sex with a cumskinned French foid.

Last edited:
Only in this fucked up century for such a tragic event like that to take place. France is the epitome of Western degeneracy. Russia should team up with China and Iran to nuke the Western world as soon as possible. The West is dead anyways.
Bruh you have no idea of the immigrants history in France and maghreb but that's fine, maybe too much for a people that shoot on tornado :fuk:

Lie. Otherwise, most people here would be French.

Isn’t France the capital of agecucks? Like even dating a girl 3 years younger is frowned upon? :feelskek:
Your president even is literally married to a granny :lul:

Isn’t France the capital of agecucks? Like even dating a girl 3 years younger is frowned upon? :feelskek:
Your president even is literally married to a granny :lul:
I honestly thought it was the opposite. They are infamous for being degenerates and have a low AoC. Famous French people such as Polanski, Ribery, and Besson have all banged teens and people seem fine with them there. Compare that with the Anglo countries such as the UK where Adam Johnson is seen as a pedo for fingering a girl a few weeks shy of her 16th birthday or the US where the aoc is as high as 18 in some places. Maybe things have changed recently in France though

I am from Germany and from my experience with france I can confirm that. France is probably the country where looks matter the most in the eu, especially in Paris ofc.

it is known. of course it's french law that it's illegal to investigate paternity :lul::lul::lul::lul: HARD cuckoldmax :feelscomfy::feelsjuice:

Merde! Tu es bete!

I live in France, i'm born in France and i can say that this country is the litteral CopeLand :bluepill:
ALL the 18/25 y/o guys are frustrated about womens but will never admit that they are incels, womens are way more means than in USA and lookism is an assumed law :fuk::fuk::fuk:

(Btw i'm moroccan and white people represents probably 70% of the frenchcels so stopto think that they are chads fr)
You should CHOose a diffERent country. :feelsLightsaber:

If I was a Middle eastern or North African man in the modern world I would make it my life's work to try damage Western society by means of terroristic attacks, starting Anti-western organization etc.

All Western countries are cucked, whether its France or Anglo countries

Stoped reading at literal

Basically France is a race-mixed country, where tall germanic french males take 100% of women. Just like everywhere else in the west.

At least this country is dead.

I wanted to save them but fat amerimutt and Bolsheviks didn't allow me.