Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Frame mogs EVERYTHING

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Forget height, face... They're nothing without a big frame (wide shoulders, big ribcage)

Fdsdsf

Muscles = cope. Muscles don't widen your frame. Unless you're roiding, your shoulder muscles aren't going to protrude laterally enough to widen your "frame", but it doesn't matter because frame is bones, independent of muscles.

Jkfldjkjlkds

You've probably all seen this one.

Jfdklkjds

Another example of a bad frame. No matter how good this guy's face could be, or how tall could be, his body shape is femininely shaped and doesn't remind of a man, even though he has muscles.

Fjkldjkfds

This is a chad frame. Wide clavicles + huge ribcage. Naturally big frame, no need for muscles. Phelps has a normie face, but he has height and frame. Notice how he isn't even that muscular (compared to gymmaxxers), yet his body mogs any gymcel. Even manlets with a good frame and gymmaxxing can mog a tallfag with bad frame, but that situation happens very rarely, manlets are still manlets.

There was a study that says 80% of attraction is frame, I'll link if I find it.

All in all, I think I'm just going to rope because I have klinefelers. My pelvis is as wide as my shoulders, never began for me.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have a decent frame and am still posting here

I dont have big shoulders or a big ribcage, indeed its over

Shit thread go rope

Face > Height > race > frame

Decent = incel. Only top 10% counts in foid's eyes.

Cope, would the guy in second pic look like a chad to you if he was taller, white and had a better face?

Cope
Frame doesn't matter ultimately, it's face.

I can't really argue with you about this without entering bragging territory, so I will just say if frame really mattered as much then anyone with half decent genetics would be able to become a slayer if he just bulked and did exercises specifically to that. or even roided.

But when is the last time you heard such people actually becoming slayers?

Side note, I hope when you say you have klinefelter you are doctor diagnosed, and not just a pathetic skinny fat like most people who claim klinefelters are.

I remember that once for some school project my class had the teacher wanted to buy some clothes for all of us. That's when my width got measured and I was the most skinny out of the bunch after having gymmaxxed for about a year. Having known that completely destroyed my self esteem tbh.

Frame doesn't matter ultimately, it's face.

I can't really argue with you about this without entering bragging territory, so I will just say if frame really mattered as much then anyone with half decent genetics would be able to become a slayer if he just bulked and did exercises specifically to that. or even roided.

But when is the last time you heard such people actually becoming slayers?

Side note, I hope when you say you have klinefelter you are doctor diagnosed, and not just a pathetic skinny fat like most people who claim klinefelters are.
Half decent genetics = incel. "Optimal" hips shoulders ratio for males is 1.6, 1.75 for chads, from some study I saw. Now look at the average male, do you think they have the ratio even 1.6? Not even close. You have to be in top 10%.

Also I'm not diagnosed for kline, but my pelvis and hips are almost as wide as my shoulders (2-3 cm narrower) and I'm not skinny fat, I'm just skinny (155lb). Also have long legs and other usual kline shit.

Forget height, face... They're nothing without a big frame (wide shoulders, big ribcage)

View attachment 203434

Muscles = cope. Muscles don't widen your frame. Unless you're roiding, your shoulder muscles aren't going to protrude laterally enough to widen your "frame", but it doesn't matter because frame is bones, independent of muscles.

View attachment 203435

View attachment 203437

Another example of a bad frame. No matter how good this guy's face could be, or how tall could be, his body shape is femininely shaped and doesn't remind of a man, even though he has muscles.

View attachment 203439

This is a chad frame. Wide clavicles + huge ribcage. Naturally big frame, no need for muscles. Phelps has a normie face, but he has height and frame. Notice how he isn't even that muscular (compared to gymmaxxers), yet his body mogs any gymcel. Even manlets with a good frame and gymmaxxing can mog a tallfag with bad frame, but that situation happens very rarely, manlets are still manlets.

All in all, I think I'm just going to rope because I have klinefelers. My pelvis is as wide as my shoulders, never began for me.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sorry buddy boyo, frame accounts for maximum 10% of attraction, I have 21 inch budeltoid on 44 inch chest @ 18% bodyfat on a 5'10' frame and in still posting here.

I am probably top 1% in the world of perceived frame, but only people I get stopping me in the streets and asking are boomer DUDES.

Half decent genetics = incel. "Optimal" hips shoulders ratio for males is 1.6, 1.75 for chads, from some study I saw. Now look at the average male, do you think they have the ratio even 1.6? Not even close. You have to be in top 10%.

Also I'm not diagnosed for kline, but my pelvis and hips are almost as wide as my shoulders (2-3 cm narrower) and I'm not skinny fat, I'm just skinny (155lb). Also have long legs and other usual kline shit.
sorry, you are probably just all flab with zero muscle , just like every other faggot who cried about having klinefelters without going to a doctor. Skinnyfat.

Height and frame are like 99% of fighting success
It’s all about your silhouette.

sorry, you are probably just all flab with zero muscle , just like every other faggot who cried about having klinefelters without going to a doctor. Skinnyfat.
I definitelx have kline, because I don't know how else to explain my pelvis that protrudes out like a woman's. I also have long legs and a small dick, typical symptoms. Also lol at skinnyfat, I weight 155lbs at 6ft3.

Never forget about having a flat sternum. Everything is connected.

I might have kline as well. I wanna kms.

High IQ framepill thread. Frame is severely underrated and underrepresented on this forum.

Id like to steal your body, remove your head and stitch mine in it's place :feelshehe:
Be my guest
I definitelx have kline, because I don't know how else to explain my pelvis that protrudes out like a woman's. I also have long legs and a small dick, typical symptoms. Also lol at skinnyfat, I weight 155lbs at 6ft3.
Very likely just skinnyfat. It's possible to have zero muscle definition and all flab even at a low weight.

Be my guest

Very likely just skinnyfat. It's possible to have zero muscle definition and all flab even at a low weight.
I don't have flab, I can literally see veins on my abs. Cope retard. I'd send a pic if this stupid site removed exif data so you'd believe me. My pelvis is literally almost as wide as my shoulders. It's bone protruding, even if I was fat it still wouldn't cover the bone, it actually might conceal the hourglass figure. Should I fatmaxx?

View attachment 203434

View attachment 203435

View attachment 203437

View attachment 203439

Body-wise, yes, frame beats anything. Then muscle mass and it's distribution on body. Then just don't be a manlet.