Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frame matters more than height race and face

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Frame is the most important factor if you don’t have a good frame then it’s over being tall can’t save you from having a small frame your face can’t save you from having a small frame not even JBW can save you if your frame is small you gotta have a large frame to ascend if you don’t then it never begun so if you have a large frame you’re a Chad or normie

Most people have the same or similar frame, height and face is have a large variance.

Most people have the same or similar frame, height and face is have a large variance.
No they don’t most women aren’t even under 140 pounds let alone men I’m 128lbs I bet you don’t know any man personally that’s my weight or less

i have large frame, doesnt make my sub5 face magically average or above average

no more cope theories, FACE > height > Money > Frame

if you have bad frame and tall, just wear many layers of clothes,
means you can't go swimming but you can do anyhting else

Frame matters more than face and height being 6’0 120 pounds is as bad as being 5’7 170 pounds
when you say frame are you talking about your bone strcuture like narrow shoulder etc or are you talking about your body size like you get the idea, if your small because low muscle mass you can eat more

if you have bad frame and tall, just wear layers of clothes
cope, when I weighed 90 pounds even layers of clothe couldnt save me I still looked small like a 2d character

when you say frame are you talking about your bone strcuture like narrow shoulder etc or are you talking about your body size like you get the idea, if your small because low muscle mass you can eat more
Frame Isn’t linked to muscle mass if you’re 5’6 200 pounds then you likely don’t have muscle mass being 5’8 160 pounds is a good frame 5’8 130 pounds is a death sentence

bluepilled to think this