Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Four female prison guards impregnated by the same inmate...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

Why did this pile of filth be able to have sex with four girls, while us Incels get none? Fucking wtf

"[font=Georgia, serif]Two of the women tattooed the inmate's name on their bodies and he showered three of them with expensive gifts including cars and jewelry."[/font]

and I can't even get a job.

But this PILE OF SHIT! can fuck 4 women.

I cant even have a situation where I'm alone with a woman for over an hour. But this PILE OF SHIT! who is in PRISON can FUCK four prison guards.

IronMike said:
and I can't even get a job.
But this PILE OF SHIT! can fuck 4 women.
I cant even have a situation where I'm alone with a woman for over an hour. But this PILE OF SHIT! who is in PRISON can FUCK four prison guards.

Exactly, he doesn't desERve it, yet he gets to have it. So unfair.

P  E  R  S  O  N  A  L  I  T  Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

Take consolation in knowing that they were 99% likely to be sub80 IQ fat black women.

platypus said:
Take consolation in knowing that they were 99% likely to be sub80 IQ fat black women.

Can you slay sub80 IQ fat black women?

WorldRulerAisha said:
lucky guy

and the worst part is that this filth doesn't even deserve it.

It's all about physical appearance, it's all about looks, believing that personality matters is phony credence so to slay you need not read a goddamn book.

Dekim said:
Can you slay sub80 IQ fat black women?

Well he had to buy them diamonds, cars, etc to do it so they're just dumb as fuck prostitutes.

Here is a pic of the inmate, and one of the women. Exactly what I thought she would look like.

TavonWhite-TiffanyLinder.jpg

The inmate looks worse than some of the confirmed truecels on here. Certainly worse than OP!

Why do they let females guard jails when they can't even guard their own asses?

takurak said:
Why do they let females guard jails when they can't even guard their own asses?

Vagina is a hell of a drug for men.

platypus said:
Well he had to buy them diamonds, cars, etc to do it so they're just dumb as fuck prostitutes.

Here is a pic of the inmate, and one of the women. Exactly what I thought she would look like.

The inmate looks worse than some of the confirmed truecels on here. Certainly worse than OP!

Proof that niggers can't be incels. African American culture embraces sex. Most blacks look like low tier normies or extremely incel-like, yet they still get to fuck bitches in the hood.

Blackpill101 said:
platypus said:

Proof that niggers can't be incels. African American culture embraces sex. Most blacks look like low tier normies or extremely incel-like, yet they still get to fuck bitches in the hood.

BBC theory

platypus said:

Still, they didn't fuck him because he's read a fucking encyclopedia or helped starving african children by soliciting  donations or invented some groundbreaking invention.

Juxtaposition6 said:
platypus said:

Still, they didn't fuck him because he's read a fucking encyclopedia or helped starving african children by soliciting donations or invented some groundbreaking invention.

He just ran criminal game on someone with an IQ of about 75. It's like a predator who lures kids into his car using lollies. This guy just used diamonds and cars instead.

someone with an IQ below 80 is incredibly easy to manipulate.

Blackpill101 said:

why would anyone with an ounce of self-worth sleep with a woman like that?

IronMike said:
This is why i don't get the hate towards volcels.

Is criminal game legit?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html

Bad boy theory is legit, just go to jail bro. Most women have hybristophilia anyway it might even work if you are ugly.

tallfag and bbc=you won at life.

universallyabhorred said:
Bad boy theory is legit, just go to jail bro. Most women have hybristophilia anyway it might even work if you are ugly.

So, a good strategy would be to rape a teenager, then go to jail and run away with the prison guard? Is anyone low inhib enough to try it?

SMH. This guy is legit ugly as shit yet he's slaying prison guards. Seems like criminal game is legit after all.

This just goes to show that women are fucking scum.

Man I remember around here we had this lady officer she was talking to these two dudes at the prison and she ended up helping these guys who are murderers break out in the plan was for them to murder her ex-husband but she proceed out and he ended up being on the road for a while.

Why the fuck do they have females working in a male prison?! Fucking insanity.

Feminism and leftwing politics again.

platypus said:

True, but still. I bet that Tyrone gangster sociopath pos still fucks blonde stacies who are rebelling against their dad by the dozen when he’s out.

you guys are fucking retarded

This isn't BBC. This is

S T A T U S
T
A
T
U
S

and

B E T A B U X
E
T
A
B
U
X

dude was the gang LEADER inside and OUTSIDE the jail. He RAN the fucking place ffs. 

http://gawker.com/inmate-who-ran-prison-and-impregnated-four-guards-wont-1684987146 :

[font=Georgia, serif]He gave the women presents and let them use his cars while he was locked up, and two of them even had his name tattooed on their bodies.[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]"At one point," the Baltimore Sun reports, "he managed to give a Mercedes-Benz to one corrections officer, and then instructed her to give it to another of his paramours, who drove it to work, causing a fight among the women."[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]Forty people, including 24 corrections officers, have now been convicted in the prison corruption case.[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]
[/font]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAjxbm6ORE[/video]

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/04/14/this-is-my-jail

Black people's mating habits are different than others. No comparison tbh.

MayorOfKekville said:
Why the fuck do they have females working in a male prison?! Fucking insanity.
Feminism and leftwing politics again.
You have to have a clean record to be a CO. In Bmore, that rules out almost the entire local male population who would be seeking such a low level entry level job. The ones who AREN'T ruled out opt to become a Bmore cop instead (better pay/benefits). Thus, all you have are women left

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/04/14/this-is-my-jail :

Salaries for correctional officers at the B.C.D.C. start at about thirty-seven thousand dollars a year, and any job is coveted in this desolate part of Baltimore. Brenda V. Smith, a professor at American University Washington College of Law, who has studied female prison guards and inmates extensively, told me, “Women are often the only ones who can pass the screens for a job in a jail. You have to have a high-school degree. You have to pass a background investigation and have no criminal record. You have to pass a drug test, urinalysis. The men who live around the jail in Baltimore are less likely to pass those tests. Those jobs have to go to women. And the female guards in Baltimore came from the same neighborhoods as the inmates. Many of them knew each other, or knew of each other, in their prior lives.” Elsewhere in the country, women account for almost half of all correctional officers.

The gang leader (Tavon White) did have at least 1 male CO who was working w/ them as well tho

Darthmat said:
Man I remember around here we had this lady officer she was talking to these two dudes at the prison and she ended up helping these guys who are murderers break out in the plan was for them to murder her ex-husband but she proceed out and he ended up being on the road for a while.

New Cuck State?

Imagine being a targeted inmate here. Getting brutalized by this guy and the female guards just look the other way and then fuck him later.

bfl.gif

bfl.gif

bfl.gif

bfl.gif

bfl.gif

Lol females are trash, they can't be trusted with anything. Female animal carers fuck the animals, female teachers molest the students, and female prison guards get impregnated by the inmates. JFL AT FEMOIDS!!!

Dekim said:
P  E  R  S  O  N  A  L  I  T  Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y
P E R S O N A L I T E E H E E
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
E
E
H
E
E

to be grammatically correct.

Grotesque said:
P E R S O N A L I T E E H E E
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
E
E
H
E
E

to be grammatically correct.

My bad

DestroyedLife said:
High fwhr.
Look at that brow ridge  lmao, that guy's fwhr is lower than my trisomic niece's lol.

just run criminal game bruh

Juxtaposition6 said:
IronMike said:
This is why i don't get the hate towards volcels.
Ugly males don't have self worth. It's hypocritical to say that when the volcel is an ugly subhuman himself.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

Why did this pile of filth be able to have sex with four girls, while us Incels get none? Fucking wtf

"[font=Georgia, serif]Two of the women tattooed the inmate's name on their bodies and he showered three of them with expensive gifts including cars and jewelry."[/font]

Honestly, all 4 of them should be sent to the gas chamber.
Getting impregnated by a degenerate is the lowest of the low.

Kointo said:
Ugly males don't have self worth. It's hypocritical to say that when the volcel is an ugly subhuman himself.
Agreed but refusing to fuck something that looks even worse than you do doesn't mean you deserve to get shunned, the woman in the picture looks morbidly obese but we don't know how the guy looks body-wise so we can't know for sure, criteria must be upheld and there needs to be standards, getting all tied up with your looksmatch is cool but refusing to fuck some slut that looks worse than you is respectable, can you imagine how unfair it would be for a gymcel who is fit and healthy to have to be locked up with some 300 pounds whore, he rejects her and gets scolded afterwards for being volcel as if there is anything wrong with that, this is unfairness.

Jockcel said:
Keep coping. He is a masculine Chad.
Isn't he tyrone?

Kointo said:
Not even that
I know but that's what Jockcel meant, just correcting.
Chad=white
Tyrone=black

Guy's raised eyebrows makes him look not that masculine actually.

Here's what a masculine looking eye area looks like
220px-Carl_Panzram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back