Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over found this teenage TRUECEL ogre on reddit. hammy mogs him hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Cope. Blacks are ugly as shit in general. They get their fame from the stereotype that they're tall, low inhib thugs with huge dicks who can rap and dance. Your face doesn't matter if you're black.
Fucking nonsense lmao. If you're black and not a Tyrone absolutely no woman of any race will want you. They expect all blacks to be 6'6, muscular with an 8 inch dick, if you don't fit that exact stereotype you're fucked.

He looks like Moprheus from the Matrix.

Just get a trenchcoat, and run the Matrix game theory.

Where do you live? Like 90% of the young blacks I went to school with were tall, framemogged the majority of whites and were low inhib thugs.
Obviously I don't know if the BBC stereotype is true.
I live in this shitty diverse area of Texas, average height, average looking blacks are considered the absolute lowest tier garbage by women of all races. Your only shot is being a tall dangerous tyrone, like the kind foids cheat on their boyfriends with, or you die. In fairness there are very few whites in my area so I don't really know how they compare.

That's pretty saddening.

Cope. Blacks are ugly as shit in general. They get their fame from the stereotype that they're tall, low inhib thugs with huge dicks who can rap and dance. Your face doesn't matter if you're black.
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. I literally go to a 90% black uni and if you're ugly and not rich or high status or running thug game its fucking over for you. Black foids want handsome black men too.

Fuck its so over for him. BBC cant save him this time
Still, it's better to have one than not have one. You have no way to tell if you have BBC / Bigdick ... the most is to add little to you.

I want to try some cold approaching in that body. You never know if some foids have black fetishes teehee

fuck just fuck. this poor boy is on the verge of the rope. This account isn't active on any incel/blackpill subreddit either (possibly on an alt, its a mystery how he's still bluepilled). if he is definitely bluepilled, then I'd keep the blackpill away from him, for his own sake.hope he doesnt come across this post too.
If killing is not so bad. Bad is the act of killing yourself.

Having a pretty face is a white person thing.
"face doesn't matter if you're black br0

fsuj1t5jm7k21.png

its fucking over and he is deathnik...

I feel really bad for this guy. Assuming he's actually 16 (and his post history is pretty consistent on this) he no doubt gets bullied in school. Not only that but if he approaches a girl his own age everyone will think he's a pedo. Hell, he could approach girls 4-5 years older on a college campus and even they would look at him as a "creepy old guy", make a post about it on social media, get it retweeted/shared like crazy, have it go viral, and successfully petition their campus to have more security and stricter rules as a result of this "creepy old guy" who approached her.

And of course, if you look that much older than your age, you will be CONSTANTLY reminded of how old you look. When people ask you how old you are, you'll inevitably hear "you're only X?!!?..I thought you were [10 years older than actual age]". And in his case he no doubt gets replies like "you're still in high school!?! what the fuck you're like 30!!"

You could feel depression, dread and anxiety of what future will bring, despair and agony of being rejected by literally everyone just cuz you are ugly just by looking at his eyes. He got severe PTSD from interacting with people but his brain still want him to meet new people and pass his trash genes.

I present to you St.Lunacti