Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found this next to some door of a foid’s room at uni campus

Holy shit, absolutely fucking based. :feelskek:

Put those hypergamous whores in their place. Ridiculous how high of standards women have nowadays. :dab:
women in their early 20s are the worst about it

She's probably in the same situation as many of you.
No. She is obviously only interested in hot guys. I want to date my looksmatch. Stop defending women now!

How did I defend her? Ahahah
You said that she is in the same situation as we are but she is not cuz she is only interested in hot guys. You are defending privileged people, stop it.

Surprise her by showering in her shower when shes not there

You said that she is in the same situation as we are but she is not cuz she is only interested in hot guys. You are defending privileged people, stop it.
How do you know she's privileged? Just because she's a woman? Mmhh smells stereotype

How do you know she's privileged? Just because she's a woman? Mmhh smells stereotype
@Master @cocksucker @knajjd @i_a_m_i @Fat Link not taking any chances with these greycels

“tall” and “hot” are interchangeable for men

Bc she is only interested in hot guys. Only privileged people can go for "hot only" sex partners.

Update: I wrote something

@Diocel @the virgin shepherd @erenyeager @AnotherInsertCel @HumbleandWise @Tiredpoorcel @Speed @iamsubhuman @crestfallencel @Netzachcel @Languishingrn @worldpiss @BornToLose @ordinaryotaku

AND KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS PLACE WHERE I FOUND THIS HOUSES A LOT OF RICECELS AND CURRYCELS I ONLY FOUND ONE CHAD SOME BRITISH TALL GUY 6’5 IN THIS DORM AND MANY NOODLEWHORES LIVE HERE

View attachment 495068View attachment 495069

:feelsLSD:
Based

Handwriting mogs me, but I hope some Asian men with hot PERSONALITIES knock that door.
There’s a lot of Asians in my dorm because it’s an honors dorm even though I’m probably the only non-honors student in there.

You should write " go back to the kitchen whore and love the ugly men" that's what I would've done in permanent marker :feelsjuice:
This is how easy it is for Chad. You just knock the door and fuck college pussy :fuk:

Change it to

"Where are all the Indians and Chinese people? If you are Indian or Chinese come knock I would like to know you" hahahah:feelsLSD:
:feelskek:

I remember you were so confident in ascending in uni and you told me it was just the first few weeks

Hows that ascension treating you:feelskek:
I’ll see what happens in the next couple years