Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found this next to some door of a foid’s room at uni campus

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
A5133F16 0B81 42A9 A81C 014A0CDE97A2

Just take a shower, then go slay king

Set her room on fire and see how hot she finds that.

teheheehehehe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bet she is a low tier normie btw

u should knock in that case

You should approach her, just for lols.

And those sluts are probably sub 6

looks don't matter bro :soy::bluepill:

erase it and draw a dick

Go take a shower, hold frame and act confident, then tell her about me :feelsYall:

Should have rewrote it.

You should write " go back to the kitchen whore and love the ugly men" that's what I would've done in permanent marker :feelsjuice:

Knock so you scare her and make her think twice about putting signs like that up

the blackpill factory never disappoints

I thought it would be an used condom like the one I saw once, don't know which is actually worse.

You should write "ill have sex with anyone 5'4 or 4'11, Indian, bald and lanky tall"

you should write "I am tired of hot guys knocking in my door, I only want to have sex with 5'2" ugly balding men"

Low inhibs me if you knock and say ‘hey babe saw your sign’

@ordinaryotaku look at this shit

Update: I wrote something

@Diocel @the virgin shepherd @erenyeager @AnotherInsertCel @HumbleandWise @Tiredpoorcel @Speed @iamsubhuman @crestfallencel @Netzachcel @Languishingrn @worldpiss @BornToLose @ordinaryotaku

AND KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS PLACE WHERE I FOUND THIS HOUSES A LOT OF RICECELS AND CURRYCELS I ONLY FOUND ONE CHAD SOME BRITISH TALL GUY 6’5 IN THIS DORM AND MANY NOODLEWHORES LIVE HERE

3CAE7422 EF75 4237 9D2E C4AD4BAAED46
1991F2BD E094 4351 AA05 29E6BD265D22

Smash the door and rapemaxx

@Diocel @the virgin shepherd @erenyeager @AnotherInsertCel @HumbleandWise @Tiredpoorcel @Speed @iamsubhuman @crestfallencel @Netzachcel @Languishingrn @worldpiss @BornToLose @ordinaryotaku

AND KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS PLACE WHERE I FOUND THIS HOUSES A LOT OF RICECELS AND CURRYCELS I ONLY FOUND ONE CHAD SOME BRITISH TALL GUY 6’5 IN THIS DORM AND MANY NOODLEWHORES LIVE HERE

View attachment 495068View attachment 495069
Very good

Holy shit, absolutely fucking based. :feelskek:

Put those hypergamous whores in their place. Ridiculous how high of standards women have nowadays. :dab:

Absolute mad lad. :blackpill:

Imma go knock on her door :chad::chad:

This is how easy it is for Chad. You just knock the door and fuck college pussy :fuk:

Change it to

"Where are all the Indians and Chinese people? If you are Indian or Chinese come knock I would like to know you" hahahah:feelsLSD:

@Clique thoughts?

put the same sign on another door close to hers but with "where are all the hot women", watch her seethe :dab:

Replace the "I would like to know too" with "fucking the hot girls"

You should have and recorded it