Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Found the inkel!

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why do reddit cucks have to downvote everything that isn't praising females.

Found this on the the /r/ExChristian sub, he made a comment about consent and people called him an incel and downvoted him. These guys left Christianity so they can worship the western female when they should be asking Blackops2cel for forgiveness.

Get off reddit. Even subs that haven't been banned that aren't cucked will get dominated by foids and demolished. Reddit supports degneracy and censors. They have the worst userbase of attention seeking normies and foids that regurgitate the same bluepill nonsense, i.e. "found the incel" and this highly upvoted post praising women. Also what was this guy's comment supposed to be? The link won't load.

Get off reddit. Even subs that haven't been banned that aren't cucked will get dominated by foids and demolished. Reddit supports degneracy and censors. They have the worst userbase of attention seeking normies and foids that regurgitate the same bluepill nonsense, i.e. "found the incel".
I don't know why I go on that sub. I stopped believing in Christianity because there is no God except Blackops2cel, these guys stopped believing in Christianity because it's patriarchal and doesn't worship m'lady.

Last edited:
I don't know why I go on that sub. I stopped believing in Christianity because there is no God except Blackops2cel, these guys stopped believing in Christianity because it's patriarchal and doesn't worship m'lady.
People that reject religion like that are worse than those they insult because they have no traditional values or respect. They feel it's edgy and rebellious to reject it but really they are only following the crowd. It's good to think independently but that's not what they're doing, they think surface level.

Because... it's Reddit.

Wait proof? when did this happen?
Several months ago he found out about his meme status and denounced the community. It all went down on Facebook if I recall correctly

JFL Women not having kids is a crucial birthrate issue.