Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found out my college dorm has an indoor gym

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Better yet, it's 24/7. I finally was able to start working out at college again without Chads and Stacies getting in the way. There are still people there, but its usually just Asian guys minding their own business and working out.

Last semester was awful. The college gym was rife with Chads and attractive women, and it was so bad that I stopped working out altogether and began losing weight.

id rather use a standalone gym. less attention whoring stacies and obnoxious fratboy chads. you also burn off calories on the walk their and back.

Gymcelling is best cel

If you're curry just strap weights to your dick until it's 20 inches flacid and walk the streets with heavy objects tied to it.

Gymcel your heart out get that dragon ball z physique:
B6D05F4F 970A 495A A5F7 599EDB00E169

I like to see those big ass stacies i wanna fuck their assholes

Man I had the same problem, I hated the public gym I have now full of absolute asshats, glad my uni gym is clear of them.

Home gym or bust. I got a nice little set up in my basement. Rubber floors, stationary bike, dumbbell set going up to 40 lbs, a barbell, a couple plates, a bench for bench pressing and a regular bench and a bar to do chin ups.

It's not much but it gets the job done. I'm going to be incel no matter what, might as well look good doing it (physique wise)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back