Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found my old account on some other forum and found my posts about my oneitis, also remembered how I used to be depressed

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I also found some pictures of my oneitis I posted, interesting shit never thought I would see her again. She probably getting married right now or atleast engaged she was way older than me.

And I used to be depressed as fuck, this is at 16. I'm unironically doing much better now probably developed resistance to feeling sad to the point I don't feel it anymore.

My oneitis looked pretty beautiful in those pictures tho, now I think of it she won't let an ugly guy like me near her.

U were like @Speedloader

also found some pictures of my oneitis I posted
PM me her pictures bhai.

And I used to be depressed as fuck, this is at 16. I'm unironically doing much better now probably developed resistance to feeling sad to the point I don't feel it anymore.
Puberty.

Facebook is not a forum br0,post pics of her btw.

EMfRJu5X0AE17hD

I'm still pretty depressed about my oneitis tbh. I wouldn't post pictures of her on a public forum honestly that seems like a violation of her privacy

PM me her pictures bhai.

Puberty.
post pic of oneitis
The quality is probably bad but posting it anyway

I'm still pretty depressed about my oneitis tbh. I wouldn't post pictures of her on a public forum honestly that seems like a violation of her privacy
Don't give a shit about her privacy she has probably been railed by Chad in my country so many times already
U were like @Speedloader
Unironically.

Last edited:
she look old as fuck
Look at that expression. Jfl at me developing oneitis for " different girls ".

Yeah she was pretty older than me. Chances are she is married now.