Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found kents new youtube channel

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Apparently hes doing wrestling reviews now. He also seems to be thug maxing with the haircut and chain
I wish he would go back to his rage videos about rejection.

Somewhat old news

He also demands to not be referred to as Kent anymore, and his wrasslin' videos are shit, so meh.

Lol of course he's into wrestling, nothing but subhumans to be found in that scene.

He gets rejected. Oh man he looks above average. It might be over.

He gets rejected. Oh man he looks above average. It might be over.

You're surprised? He looks like a midget, hes got a mans head on a 5 year old boy frame. Weird proportions all around.

Kent watches WWE? That's so white.

I thought he was even shorter than that.
He probably is shorter, but I dont know for sure.
And being a wwe fan even as an adult is definitely a bad sign.
It's normal to be into that when you are a kid and dont know it's fake, but after a certain point everyone is going to think your are a retard for still watching fake wrestling

Wrestling is for numales tbh.

It was good in the 90s and 00s but it’s watered down garbage now.

it's never begun

Maxresdefault 1

I take it the Kent that posts on this forum is fake

Atleast he has a hobby. Thats the best cope.

He probably is shorter, but I dont know for sure.
And being a wwe fan even as an adult is definitely a bad sign.
It's normal to be into that when you are a kid and dont know it's fake, but after a certain point everyone is going to think your are a retard for still watching fake wrestling
Lol of course he's into wrestling, nothing but subhumans to be found in that scene.
I still watch wrestling...:feelsrope:

He looks ten million times better now hes not dressing like an 8 year old boy. But of course he is still 5 foot tall so its basically over for him still.

Good example how being defective in one key area is enough to ruin you - if he was 6ft 2 he might be dating white girls.

@RREEEEEEEEE he looks like a victim of the nose pill

I still watch wrestling...:feelsrope:

It's over bro, I used to be into it growing up but the product went to shit over a decade ago. The fanbase is one the most subhuman out there from my observation.

As a 5'6 blackcel, with glasses and skinny, I relate to him. Except im balding so I cant swagmaxx much.

Also, blackcel only option is to kevin hartmaxx and do humor if they have the face for it.