Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found it,Finally fucking found it.A girl with no SMV whatsoever

View attachment 358777View attachment 358778View attachment 358779View attachment 358780View attachment 358781

Not even plastic surgery can save her from the fact that she's doomed for the rest of her life to be below average, ALL her features are below 3/10 PSL, some of them are only above deformity.
Her body looks feminine, she has a really bad eye area obliviously but besides that her face isn't even that bad. Her SMV is near infinite.
Cope.Femcels are very rare but they do exist
if they do she is not one of them.

Mm, no. She still has a nonzero SMV, which is still more than me. If she lowered her standards, she'd find someone, I guarantee it.

I actually feel like, if she did exercise and fixed her haircut, she would be decent looking. Sure, the eyes are beyond bad, but everything else would compensate.

View attachment 358777View attachment 358778View attachment 358779View attachment 358780View attachment 358781

Not even plastic surgery can save her from the fact that she's doomed for the rest of her life to be below average, ALL her features are below 3/10 PSL, some of them are only above deformity.

No such thing as no SMV. Every hole has infinite SMV.

All she would need is lose some weight fix her acne scars and tie her hair in properly and a chad would be all over her on Tinder.

She is about my looksmatch and I know already she would instantly reject me because I got rejected by females who look worse than her. It's fucking brutally over SEA is my last chance fuck this fucking gay ass earth fuck this planet fuck all the copers who cope with politics, religion , race fuck all of you fucking copers there is only one thing that matters in life and its to fuck a foid because thats what mother nature wants we are all her simps do we want to or not she rules over us fucking whore but fuck this bitch I will blow my fucking head out and rot her fucking planet away fucking whore I hope we kill this planet ded I hope we ruin the environment and kill all the animals kill everything kill the nature whore REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. MOTHER NATURE YOU BITCH I AM COMING FOR YOU

Last edited:
No such thing as no SMV. Every hole has infinite SMV.

All she would need is lose some weight fix her acne scars and tie her hair in properly and a chad would be all over her on Tinder.

She is about my looksmatch and I know already she would instantly reject me because I got rejected by females who look worse than her. It's fucking brutally over SEA is my last chance fuck this fucking gay ass earth fuck this planet fuck all the copers who cope with politics, religion , race fuck all of you fucking copers there is only one thing that matters in life and its to fuck a foid because thats what mother nature wants we are all her simps do we want to or not she rules over us fucking whore but fuck this bitch I will blow my fucking head out and rot her fucking planet away fucking whore I hope we kill this planet ded I hope we ruin the environment and kill all the animals kill everything kill the nature whore REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. MOTHER NATURE YOU BITCH I AM COMING FOR YOU
How old?

The guy looks like 6'2-6'4 and the boys will inherit his Chad height. The ricecel on the other hand will most likely end up 5'6-5'7.

Face mogged
Height mogged
Race mogged

Over.
SMV mogs this entire forum combined
Are you retarded, take this foid to pajeet land and she'll be worshipped more then allah or shiva :feelskek: :feelskek:
With a body like that? No shot bucko
tera cope

she can get dick in 10 seconds.

greycel thread tbhngl.

btw

her looksmatch post here.
Young, pussy, titties, fair skin. Would fuck her gladly. Wouldn't date though.

First off she mogs this forum to hell and back, there are millions of people out there more than willing to fuck her(including myself).

Second off she would MULTIPLY her smv by making her eyes look similar in dimension somehow.

You know what dude? I would still smash her. She has good body.

Someone please ban this lowIQ greyfag. "0 SMV" my fucking ass. Just do her Tinder experiment you fucking moron. She gets 100+ matches in one day.

Someone please ban this lowIQ greyfag. "0 SMV" my fucking ass. Just do her Tinder experiment you fucking moron. She gets 100+ matches in one day.
Was done on lookism.net she got 2 matches in a week with a 2/10 Currycel and 3/10 mayocel both of em ghosted her even after she offered them sex

Last edited:
Was done on lookism.net she got 2 matches in a week with a 2/10 Currycels and the guy ghosted her even after she offered him sex

Whos alt are u tho??

There have been experiments with foids uglier than her that still got tons of likes and messages the guy doing the experiment probably did something wrong. But even so, the fact that most users in this thread would bed her me included already speaks for itself I think.

Whos alt are u tho??

There have been experiments with foids uglier than her that still got tons of likes and messages the guy doing the experiment probably did something wrong. But even so, the fact that most users in this thread would bed her me included already speaks for itself I think.
I am not an Alt.I just lurk on that forum once In a while.I could link that thread but the tinder experiment was done in Poland so that’s that

I am not an Alt.I just lurk on that forum once In a while.I could link that thread but the tinder experiment was done in Poland so that’s that

Yea do it in some normal country not some subhuman EE wasteland. Do it in America/West.

[Also daily reminder to all CUCKS browsing. We should exploit this planet resources as much as possible burn all fossil fuels and kill all wildlife cuck this planet out of everything it has and leave nothing for the future generations]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dcClC_bJYk&ab_channel=GameSoundtracks%E2%84%A2

Only through crisis we progress.

Kek bro I bet that Tinder guy probably posted her unflattering subhuman selfies.
She can angle fraud and post her bodypics(wearing skirts/revealing clothes). I bet this abomination will get dozens of guys lined up to fuck her. Heck, I would fuck her and so millions of other normfags/Incel

THis. what a soy, retarded cuck thread
Whos alt are u tho??

Only a fucking greycel could make such a shit thread

Put fakeup on her and make tinder profile. Watch it explode with 100+ matches a day. OP deserves to be banned for making this thread.

Put fakeup on her and make tinder profile. Watch it explode with 100+ matches a day. OP deserves to be banned for making this thread.
Read my comments above fool.She got 2 matches in a week.

id fuck the shit out of her

This.

Though that said she is the clear looks match of Atavistic Autist or at least his icon/avatar image anyway, heh.

Not a landwhale, i would fuck her. SMVmogs this whole forum and 98% of men.

Noone had mentioned she could look average with make up.

Keep coping i bet she has ridden 100x cock already

I'm so sorry for her. I truly am. God, watching people like that really makes me look at my own problems from another perspective. Still, I would prefer to being lonely than to be with her. Sorry. Respect to her boyfriend for loving her.
her bf is a betachad he could get with so many latina beckys tbh

Coping

YOU'RE COPING HAR AS FUCK IF YOU THINK NO MEN WOULD DATE/FUCK HER
29E8D10200000578 3136860 The campaigner who has a supportive boyfriend Michael Hoskin pic m 13

KILL YOURSELF GREYCEL FAGGOT

Strong cope. She isn't ugly, she just has a lazy eye. There are literal burn victims who can get guys, what makes you think somebody with a lazy eye can't?

Strong cope. She isn't ugly, she just has a lazy eye. There are literal burn victims who can get guys, what makes you think somebody with a lazy eye can't?
Ok maybe She would get fucked by below average dudes but none of them would ever respect her in a relationship, they wouldn't care at all, she could probably even fuck average dudes but they also wouldn't respect her. Every single feature on her face is below average, not just 3.5/10 PSL, but 2.5/10 PSL at best, she is legit deformed.

R.I.P tbh, because I'm certain she's dead inside long time ago
View attachment 358784

she's just slightly uglier than a girl who rejected me, especially in the pic wearing glasses and a beanie

any woman who exists and is sexually mature ( doesnt matter how ugly./ deformed/ retarded) has more smv than any man.