Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found it,Finally fucking found it.A girl with no SMV whatsoever

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
946CD7B6 56C5 4734 A171 1CB14C7D9E77
6843375A F430 4D7A 98A5 F30123C14B8B
14389CD8 A748 4C63 B341 F7DFE7081000
75366E1F 7CA1 4934 B958 35ED5651947A
79EAC9D7 7AC6 4F7C 9303 B101BC6B1FBB

Not even plastic surgery can save her from the fact that she's doomed for the rest of her life to be below average, ALL her features are below 3/10 PSL, some of them are only above deformity.

SMV mogs this entire forum combined

Are you retarded, take this foid to pajeet land and she'll be worshipped more then allah or shiva :feelskek: :feelskek:

F20088D1 E975 46E6 A05E C86577E17FA1

Onecooldude123 would be her looksmatch

With a body like that? No shot bucko

tera cope

she can get dick in 10 seconds.

greycel thread tbhngl.

btw

her looksmatch post here.

tera cope

she can get dick in 10 seconds.

greycel thread tbhngl.

btw

her looksmatch post here.
Ok maybe She would get fucked by below average dudes but none of them would ever respect her in a relationship, they wouldn't care at all, she could probably even fuck average dudes but they also wouldn't respect her. Every single feature on her face is below average, not just 3.5/10 PSL, but 2.5/10 PSL at best, she is legit deformed.

R.I.P tbh, because I'm certain she's dead inside long time ago
42D4DF52 0DE1 48EE AFFD C21AC652A5E8

Bruh :dafuckfeels:
Her SMV is much higher than this whole forum combined

Decent body

Gets more matches than this entire sub combined x 10

Ok maybe She would get fucked by below average dudes but none of them would ever respect her in a relationship, they wouldn't care at all, she could probably even fuck average dudes but they also wouldn't respect her. Every single feature on her face is below average, not just 3.5/10 PSL, but 2.5/10 PSL at best, she is legit deformed.

R.I.P tbh, because I'm certain she's dead inside long time ago
View attachment 358784
dmwugsw004931-png.334431

Are you retarded, take this foid to pajeet land and she'll be worshipped more then allah or shiva :feelskek: :feelskek:
OP is coping hard, take this ugly foid to a surgeon, give her an eye area plus ptosis surgery along with something to fix her trash maxilia and she's ready to ride the cock carousel on tinder.

>white
>only slightly overweight
if she is in America she no doubt would have her tinder inbox full in a hour and get 13 miles of chad dick in a week.

OP is coping hard, take this ugly foid to a surgeon, give her an eye area plus ptosis surgery along with something to fix her trash maxilia and she's ready to ride the cock carousel on tinder.
Here eye area is pretty much unfixable e even after a bunch of oculoplastic surgeries here eye area will still be below average and for her maxilla she needs a lefort 2+

Here eye area is pretty much unfixable e even after a bunch of oculoplastic surgeries here eye area will still be below average and for her maxilla she needs a lefort 2+
Men are DESPERATE, plus she's white, Just this mere fact is enough to get men after her.

Dude, have you seen that girl with her whole body burned? She definitely looks like a zombie and even then she managed to get a normie boyfriend, it's OVER AF.

Stop deluding yourself.

FEMCEL DON'T EXIST.

Men are DESPERATE, plus she's white, Just this mere fact is enough to get men after her.

Dude, have you seen that girl with her whole body burned? She definitely looks like a zombie and even then she managed to get a normie boyfriend, it's OVER AF.

Stop deluding yourself.

FEMCEL DON'T EXIST.
Wtf?A burned victim has a bf?Give me proof.Potent suicidefuel if that’s true

Mentioning 'girl' and 'no smv' in the same sentence is an oxymoron

Are you fucking serious?
Are you black-pilled at all?

Last edited:
would fuck with paper bag and condom

Stop deluding yourself my fellow brocel, it's OVERRRRRRRRRR, even this foid can get normies JFL, that's How DESPERATE men are:

View: https://youtu.be/tOcQjCVkskQ

I'm so sorry for her. I truly am. God, watching people like that really makes me look at my own problems from another perspective. Still, I would prefer to being lonely than to be with her. Sorry. Respect to her boyfriend for loving her.

I'm so sorry for her. I truly am. God, watching people like that really makes me look at my own problems from another perspective. Still, I would prefer to being lonely than to be with her. Sorry.
I respect that guy tho he has a bigger heart than this entire forum combined.Men are so much nicer than women on average.The guy could have gotten a Becky but instead chose her maybe true love does exist

You must be incredibly special.

>She's not fat.

I would.

She's not even fat, if you seriously think she has no SMV you're in for a disappointment

SMV mogs this entire forum combined
View attachment 358777View attachment 358778View attachment 358779View attachment 358780View attachment 358781

Not even plastic surgery can save her from the fact that she's doomed for the rest of her life to be below average, ALL her features are below 3/10 PSL, some of them are only above deformity.

1 droopy eye lid. This is some next level coping OP.
GrAYcel tier thread

No such thing as "femcels"

1 droopy eye lid. This is some next level coping OP.
Exactly
This, with plastic surgery she would get few billions of potential lovers.
it is fucking truly and truly over
But remember: " normies are getting their looksmatch" JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Laugh 5
Lol paulie
External contentduckduckgocom

I respect that guy tho he has a bigger heart than this entire forum combined.Men are so much nicer than women on average.The guy could have gotten a Becky but instead chose her maybe true love does exist
I'm so sorry for her. I truly am. God, watching people like that really makes me look at my own problems from another perspective. Still, I would prefer to being lonely than to be with her. Sorry. Respect to her boyfriend for loving her.
You two are way too good to be in this place graycels, comeback when hate and inceldom completely consumed your heart and empathy.

Stop being Sorry for her, her looksmatch is probably sinking in some river by now.

Last edited: