Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found an incel instagram but he is being attacked by the normies

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
If we are really going to fight for the incel cause and lead the incel revolution to create a world that is sexually harmonious and equally distributed then we must first and foremost support our brothers who are at the helm for this cause.

https://www.instagram.com/incel_kings/?hl=en

He does post some pretty good shit tbh tbh

Over for instacels boyo

>Instagram
Soy face

i guess some incels want to fight normies on their own turf, more power to him tbh.

id never use social media, dont see the point.

Incels with social media are fakecels

Maybe he is not a incel, he just wants attention....actually yeah i don't thing he is legit.

Is that you OP?

i guess some incels want to fight normies on their own turf, more power to him tbh.

id never use social media, dont see the point.

If we are really going to fight for the incel cause and lead the incel revolution to create a world that is sexually harmonious and equally distributed then we must first and foremost support our brothers who are at the helm for this cause.

https://www.instagram.com/incel_kings/?hl=en

He does post some pretty good shit tbh tbh

I think he should be supported.

A foid started attacking him on that thread. Lol. Truth hurts.

Good profile.

I don't have an Instagram account so I can't follow tho.

Look at his responses to foids, he definitely lurks here
Still incels shouldn't have social media profiles, nobody here will make a fake profile to defend him, there is no point....

This is some great stuff on this IG!

High inhib* low inhib means you don't care
Thanks, will correct in future, but all the same, foids and their beta followers love to destroy the lives of unfortunate men. I'm actually scared for whoever owns that page, He probably gnna get tracked down by fbi:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Good account tbh. I'd follow but I don't wanna make an alt for instagram.

Stupid cucks.

Screen Shot 2018 09 16 at 80938 AM

Yes these foids are so deluded entitled as fuck they don't realize their hypocrisy

Wow he has some very good posts.

Still incels shouldn't have social media profiles, nobody here will make a fake profile to defend him, there is no point....
I will and so will a lot of others on here I presume.

Single accounts are hardly noticeable,normalfaggots love trends, and the best way to make trends is having a lot of different accounts making similar content.

If we gather enough people,I'm up to it.

Unavngivet

Omg this is so true!

Last edited:
Why, you will fight them on their turff....?
I'll go to any turf and fight cucks and whores, they don't scare me.
These fags are in desperate need of blackpilling.

Screen Shot 2018 09 16 at 83019 AM

Its a great account. Also lol @ how much viewers this thread has. JFL

id follow if i had instagram, shits to normie

wtf. looks like the page just got taken down just now as I was browsing

shame. it was such a good collection of blackpills

wtf. looks like the page just got taken down just now as I was browsing

shame. it was such a good collection of blackpills
The piece of shit guests from here probably reported it. This only proves how dangerous the blackpill is to these fags and why we should continue to spread it as much as possible.

The piece of shit guests from here probably reported it. This only proves how dangerous the blackpill is to these fags and why we should continue to spread it as much as possible.
fuck there's like 5 times as many guests here as members.. this site needs to be taken private honestly.

It's strange how they ban them and not the real bullies. Pathetic cuckstagram will let whores do what they want though.

Screen Shot 2018 09 16 at 92048 AM