Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

found a reason to worship jesus:not in the cucked protestant way ofc.

In the Book of Holy Prophet Isaiah Jesus is described as being ugly. Think about it. If Jesus was attractive or just normie looking, he would have never gotten crucified.

Isaiah 53:1

He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.

In the Book of Holy Prophet Isaiah Jesus is described as being ugly. Think about it. If Jesus was attractive or just normie looking, he would have never gotten crucified.

Isaiah 53:1

He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.

he would have never gotten crucified.
He actually wanted to be crucified to then be resurrected. It was all part of his plan. Even as Chad. I like the masochistic part of christendom.

He actually wanted to be crucified to then be resurrected. It was all part of his plan. Even as Chad. I like the masochistic part of christendom.
No. Jesus didnt want to get crucified. he wanted to save the world. And He accepted the fact that Hes gonna suffer.:feelsYall: over for theologycels

he wanted to save the world
The whole Jesus thing is just a silly mind game by God to assert the new alliance. Nothing more. Jesus isn't supposed to be Superman.

Why is protestant way "cucked"?

The whole Jesus thing is just a silly mind game by God to assert the new alliance. Nothing more. Jesus isn't supposed to be Superman.
Actually He is superman. ATHEISTCELS STAY COPING

Caption 5

Sun and Dagon worship through Papal and Catholic procedures and clothes, churches are no longer separated from the state like original churches were, Holy Mary who was just a religious woman in the Bible, "saints" who are supposedly not dead and can benefit us...the list is so long.

Sun and Dagon worship through Papal and Catholic procedures and clothes, churches are no longer separated from the state like original churches were, Holy Mary who was just a religious woman in the Bible, "saints" who are supposedly not dead and can benefit us...the list is so long.
Provide biblical arguments and the position of the Holy Church Fathers on said matters If You will

protestants are globohomo humanists.

Jesus would not have wanted anyone to be an incel. He was not an agecuck, and supported prostitution.

Provide biblical arguments and the position of the Holy Church Fathers on said matter
You can see many examples including when God specifically commands not to worship other than Him, Moses broke the commandments plate because ancient Jews worshiped a golden calf, later Catholics changed Sabbath to Sunday worship prior to mixing pagan and christian doctrines during the times of Constantine etc.
Paul introduced Christ as the Creator and not blind evolutionary process etc.

“If a prophet or qa dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and rthe sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God sis testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall twalk after the Lord your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and uhold fast to him. 5 But vthat prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. wSo you shall purge the evil1 from your midst.

I also want to add the foid in the video probably lost her virginity to her hot pastor or priest before she even reached double digit age. Now she uses the best thing that could have ever happened to me as an excuse to hate Jesus. Since He is NOT an agecuck.

You can see many examples including when God specifically commands not to worship other than Him, Moses broke the commandments plate because ancient Jews worshiped a golden calf, later Catholics changed Sabbath to Sunday worship prior to mixing pagan and christian doctrines during the times of Constantine etc.
Paul introduced Christ as the Creator and not blind evolutionary process etc.

“Verily verily I say unto you, my loyal followers were doing the will of my Father when they prevented you from being an incel.”