Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Found a real life TRP alpha male!! TRPers, gymcels, GTFIH!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
At last! I have found a real life TRP alpha male with abundance mentality. He is loaded with frame and games. Who also spins plates and closes HB9 on every fucking weekend. Behold --

68820b610 f342 4c4c 9946 00258c37e08d
1973061a5 2009 45f5 a2e4 3d6db1f119f7

His dating profile:

Screenshot from 2019 01 30 00 30 52

Here awaits the surprise --

Screenshot from 2019 01 30 00 31 14

There goes your lifting, grooming, self development and stoicism. Embrace the whale!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don’t understand how you could be attracted to someone that is unhealthy. It makes no sense.

Landwhales are disgusting. I would rather put my dick in a bear trap tbh.

a healthy, non-smoking, college-educated and employed man
welp, hope he enjoys having smoke blown into his face by an obese jobless tatted single mom

Don’t understand how you could be attracted to someone that is unhealthy. It makes no sense.

Landwhales are disgusting. I would rather put my dick in a bear trap tbh.

Tbh I'm also attracted to thick women.....

fucking ragefuel.

>b-b-but fat women and short men are da same

JFL at these cucks pretending to be attracted to landwhales.

Let me translate:

I know I have no chance with a fit foid, as I know she'd prefer Chad over me, therefore I will pretend that I am attracted by choice to the undesirable leftovers a.k.a the landwhales a.k.a. the "BBW's" .

Let me translate:

I know I have no chance with a fit foid, as I know she'd prefer Chad over me, therefore I will pretend that I am attracted by choice to the undesirable leftovers a.k.a the landwhales a.k.a. the "BBW's" .

:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Let me translate:

Tbh I'm into 'Thick' women, that doesn't mean I'm into landwhales (landwhales are disgusting by any means).

This is thick:

He has a decent chance to ascend and get into a relationship. ngl

Not in 2019 boyo, specially with that norwooding and subpar face. He looks like a papa smurf, he is a smurfcel.

1973061a5 2009 45f5 a2e4 3d6db1f119f7
1023391-mandy-patinkin-voice-papa-smurf-smurfs-reboot.jpg

Loaded with frame and games, more like loaded with soy. Look at that puffy face and that beard.
Enjoy your landwhales you massive cuck.

Last edited:
Papa smurt has a better face.
His face is too long. I bet my foreskin if he shaves there is no bones on his face.
At least Papa smurt fucked the smurfette. Our "redpilled slayer" ? He should take a look on the spring sales for fleshlight.

There goes your lifting, grooming, self development and stoicism. Embrace the whale!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I get it. This finally answers an age-old question.

People often ask re: gymcelling...what's the point of lifting all that weight? You aren't training for the Olympics (hahahaha..not me laughing just imitating).

may as well put all that heavy lifting to I guess...more heavy lifting? Good for him.

Ironic Twist Cliffs: He STILL probably doesn't meet the facial requirements for most landwhales as they have plenty of actually attractive men who want to fuck them too.

Ironic Twist Cliffs: He STILL probably doesn't meet the facial requirements for most landwhales as they have plenty of actually attractive men who want to fuck them too.

This is real blackpill boyo, people have no fucking idea what kind of guy a landwhale can pull off. I do landwhalefishing on a regular basis and my inbox on the verge of exploding from the messages from chadlites and chads.

Trp = numale Reddit cucks who work out