Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy fucking fuckitty fuck, the legendary TRP self proclaimed alpha male GayLubeOil on national TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Damn, motherfuckers. I have found it, found it at last. A real life TRPer.

The legendary self proclaimed alpha male, TRP postmaxxer, professional posture trainer who changed lives of countless currycels.

None other than GayLubeOil (a.k.a. GLO) --

Full video (start at 4:05) --

To know more about this gymcel chinless manlet who changed countless lives of currycels on /r/TheRedPill through his intensive posture training program, please refer to these links.

GLO's reddit handle

GLO's twitter handle

"GayLubeOil" JFL what type of name is that.

God that woman is fucking unfunny

How do you know it's him?

Last edited:
Wtf was that shit? Does she think she’s funny or something?

he surely mogs shit out of me

God that woman is fucking unfunny
moreover, I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like she has a cleft palate and is still allowed to participate as a host in something like this

Her male looksmatch got mercykilled in the womb

He's not terrible-looking.
Definitely. Explains why he's still able to get some lays. I love how he didn't simp for the aged roastie.

HAHAHAHHAHA.

Back when I used to be into "muh TRP" around 2-3 years ago, I always used to butt heads with him and call him a conman and snake oil salesman and he used to delete my posts.

He was one of TRP's obvious overcompensaters, and a bona fide internet tough guy. Fucking always knew the dude was a dork. I'm so entertained by this video.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

====

EDIT : Check this out before it's deleted, guys :D

Last edited:
HAHAHAHHAHA.

Back when I used to be into "muh TRP" around 2-3 years ago, I always used to butt heads with him and call him a conman and snake oil salesman and he used to delete my posts.

He was one of TRP's obvious overcompensaters, and a bona fide internet tough guy. Fucking always knew the dude was a dork. I'm so entertained by this video.

====

HAHAHAHAHAHAA LMAO great post you made on asktrp.
Definitely. Explains why he's still able to get some lays. I love how he didn't simp for the aged roastie.

He does not get any lay WTF. yea, may be with some landwhale roasties with 3 kids. Who's gonna date that overcompensating manlet? LMAO.
He's not terrible-looking.

Way better looking guys got 3/10 rating on this forum.

HAHAHAHHAHA.

====

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back