Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found a gem on reddit

• Thread starter BlackpilledTruecel
  • Start date
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

Someone invite this guy here, i dont use cuckit anymore

_BkwmsuXx1l4DiMBQldYZiirjpKySiH_balf9ouTTEQ.jpg

You’re not unattractive man lol, get that shit out of your head. I took one look at your pic and knew you had potential right away. You can 100% pull an amazing girl, hands down.
With that said, you don’t love yourself, and if you don’t love yourself, you can’t expect to love anyone else or anyone to love you.
For starters, you gotta start working out. Forget about the pussy for now, it’ll always be there when you’re ready. Find an easy workout that fits your schedule, only 45mins a day or every other day. This isn’t to look good for the ladies, it’s to help build confidence in yourself, and build a sense of self worth. And btw, chicks don’t give a shit about your dick size, as long as you can get them off in other ways.
PM me if you need advice. I wanna see you transform into someone you never though you could.

Humans of plebbit

Literal subhuman trash

My prom date made out with another dude in front of me and fucked him in his car.

Oh boy...

He has good eye area at least.

Took a look at his picture, saw everyone calling him ugly

I'M SO FUCKED

He could gym but at the same time his height in the end is a done deal for hella women

dude you arent even ugly man. if anything you look good considering your weight. and lucky for you, you can control your weight. just start hitting the gym. looking healthy is attractive. once you lose weight itll make your face more defined and thus more attractive. you have good hair, i would recommend getting some sort of fade. a good haircut can turn a 4 into a 7 instantly

And btw, chicks don’t give a shit about your dick size, as long as you can get them off in other ways.

maxresdefault.jpg

235 lbs @ 5ft5 daaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnn, someone send him an invite here, it's over.

He could gym but at the same time his height in the end is a done deal for hella women

Nothing will save you at that height, he looks like a butch lesbian too most asian guys look more masculine in comparison.

Mogs me to oblivion

With 5'5 height he is truecel

Mogs me to the 9th realm of hell and back.

But he is not ugly, people there are correct.

He is just fat and seems to be aspie.

The problem with truecels is they think just being "not ugly" is enough.

If he would loose weight it wouldn't change that much.

Man, i am better than him, i went 2 years in the gym, was a top student and there was nothing.

Foids dated model-like-faces and at the end of the university they all went betabux. (the unemployemnt was high, i even went to another country to work).

Does this guy provides a:
1- hot body? NO
2- cute face? NO
2- money/nice job ? NO

He is just a normal guy with a normal job.
There are tons of guys like that.

Tinder, facebook, public transportation, smartphone...are hypergamy tentacles.

His hope is going South America or SEA.

I look like this but with smaller eyes, shorter forehead, darker hair and taller height.

Salvagable difference?
Insignificant difference, i'm fucked, even more than i imagined.

He isn't that bad looking, losing weight would help but gym won't cure your mentalceldom

can't be loved if you don't love yourself, fucking reddit lmao

volcel btw if he's fat and can attract other landwhales, why he trying to racemix,the obese should only be with other obese

He is white, mogs me.

i have a feeling that hes one of those chubby guys, who if they lost weight and got ripped, are chadlites and chads underneath

Most reddit users are either incels in denial or cucks.

>You definitely should not feel entitled
>if you don’t love yourself, you can’t expect to love anyone else or anyone to love you.

Of course the top two posts parrot these bullshit cliches.