Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found a forum where roasties vent about not being able to get Chad

Lifefuel honestly. I hope every chad-only retarded bitch ends up miserable like her. Of course, she's choosing to be miserable, but it's the same outcome anyways.

21 years... :feelsree:
Agreed.

Everyone who posts there should get cancer. Anyway, the supposed "Foid spaces" like crystal.cafe literally can't shut up about sucking chad's dick.
Crystal cafe is majority trannies now.

Women have reached levels of delusion that shouldn’t even be possible :feelskek: Good read she deserves to die alone childless and with no husband or family of her own because of her hubris, condescension, and self serving solipsism. My sister and mother are legitimately exactly like this woman. This is no anomaly it’s the norm now
:lul: :lul: :lul: yep lmfao, it's just fucking hilarious seeing them try to play the victim after all of it.

Its honestly pathetic that she is 40 and this stupid.

She keeps contradicting herself one sentence in one out.

That forum iq average must be 70 max

her replies are even worse.

Her whole post reads like someone who is 16 matter of fact even 16 yos are smarter than this, unreal.

Her whole post reads like someone who is 16 matter of fact even 16 yos are smarter than this, unreal.

> 40 years old and still thinks she’s attractive
Why are women like this? At least men are honest and know that we’re ugly and undesirable. Is it just the ego pumping they get when they’re young? Thinking on it I guess there are always men that will fuck and date older women but there are very few women that are still genuinely attractive at 40 onwards. Youth and fertility is a heavy draw in terms of male attraction towards women because of evolution and the purpose of sex being children where a 40 year old woman can’t have kids anymore.

My mother does this same type of coping shit where she insists she’s “young” and beautiful kek. No, no you’re not — you’re an old hag who’s long past the wall and looking good for your age doesn’t mean you’re attractive. That tight hardbody 17 year old next door is attractive. But she won’t be odds are when she’s 40.

Last edited:
> 40 years old and still thinks she’s attractive
Why are women like this? At least men are honest and know that we’re ugly and undesirable. Is it just the ego pumping they get when they’re young? Thinking on it I guess there are always men that will fuck and date older women but there are very few women that are still genuinely attractive at 40 onwards. Youth and fertility is a heavy draw in terms of male attraction towards women because of evolution and the purpose of sex being children where a 40 year old woman can’t have kids anymore.

My mother does this same type of coping shit where she insists she’s “young” and beautiful kek. No, no you’re not — you’re an old hag who’s long past the wall and looking good for your age doesn’t mean you’re attractive. That tight hardbody 17 year old next door is attractive. But she won’t be odds are when she’s 40.
It is not about if she is attractive or not. It is about she thinks having a career and going to the gym and wearing make up is an achievement as a women and wants a whiteknight to treat her like a goddess and put money on her.

She most likely wont put out too unless you date her for a year or something.

Why the fuck would i spoil you when i can do the same thing to a 20 yo if i was a rich man and id have more fun and less headache.

So many women think they are a prize.
"I go to work, i wear makeup, i go to the gym, im pretty, i know how to talk in 4 languages :foidSoy:"

Bitch this is called being an adult, you are nothing special

Imagine complaining you are thirsty but refusing to drink clean tap water. You demand the most expensive bottle of water possible. If you don't get it you are a "victim"

All of these whores are alone due to their eugenicist brains which drive them to aim for the top males

JFL this shit is hilarious

I’m surprised no one has found it earlier, it’s a somewhat active forum and the material on there is gold

Egg cartons? Empty.

Beef? Roasted.

Career oriented? Regretted.

Yep, it's woman time.

Nice. Invasion time.

Absolute ragefuel. The entitlement and audacity of this fucking foid. She deserves to die alone.

Wow, 6 months without sex (with Chad). Must be soo hard. Try still being an unwanted virgin at 29, bitch. All you have to do is download and open a fucking app and the next day you can already find countless simps to fuck. But of course her pussy is too good for them.

Imagine complaining you are thirsty but refusing to drink clean tap water. You demand the most expensive bottle of water possible. If you don't get it you are a "victim"
Pussy privilege.

Absolute ragefuel. The entitlement and audacity of this fucking foid. She deserves to die alone.

Wow, 6 months without sex (with Chad). Must be soo hard. Try still being an unwanted virgin at 29, bitch. All you have to do is download and open a fucking app and the next day you can already find countless simps to fuck. But of course her pussy is too good for them.

You'renotalone is a forum that's primarily used by women to vent about their struggles regarding dating. https://www.enotalone.com/
Funnily enough it seems to be majority old roasties. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Here's some highlights

So to start us off we have this post from this old roastie cunt called Victoria.

View attachment 963510

She admits she gets a ton of attention from guys. (obviously simps she's not attracted to.) And then states how she's child free. She's child free and wanting a long term relationship :lul: I wonder why Chad wouldn't want her? She then admits her standards are high and vents about men "love bombing her." Basically normie betabux was too nice.

View attachment 963514

She then vents about Chad ghosting her and canceling plans for dates! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 963516

And here's the best part! She goes on to brag about how she gets attention because she's "attractive." (Although arguably anything with a vagina can get attention) then she basically comes clean that she only gets attention from men she's not attracted to. Her entire ego is built upon men she's not attracted to, and instead of coming to the logical conclusion that those are just men in her league, she decides that it means she's super attractive in general!

WHAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS THO IS SHE'S ANGRY MEN ONLY WANT HER FOR HER LOOKS, AND THEN SAYS THE ONLY MEN THAT DON'T ARE UNATTRACTIVE! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 963517

But guys, it gets even more tragic. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
She has a high sex drive and because of her high standards she can't find a man to have sex with.

View attachment 963519

It's fucking over. The rest of her post is just empty estrogen induced word salad. However if you want to read the full post here it is:
gold dust find

utterly reveals the cynical double standards at play

also reveals the nice guy doesnt get anything IF HE IS NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH AGAIN, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.

The ACTIONS ALL DONT MATTER IF YOUR NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH, ITS LITERALLY ECHOING THE BLACKPILL

It is not about if she is attractive or not. It is about she thinks having a career and going to the gym and wearing make up is an achievement as a women and wants a whiteknight to treat her like a goddess and put money on her.

She most likely wont put out too unless you date her for a year or something.

Why the fuck would i spoil you when i can do the same thing to a 20 yo if i was a rich man and id have more fun and less headache.

So many women think they are a prize.
"I go to work, i wear makeup, i go to the gym, im pretty, i know how to talk in 4 languages :foidSoy:"

Bitch this is called being an adult, you are nothing special
Yeah I see what you mean. Most western women egregiously overvalue themselves.

gold dust find

utterly reveals the cynical double standards at play

also reveals the nice guy doesnt get anything IF HE IS NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH AGAIN, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.

The ACTIONS ALL DONT MATTER IF YOUR NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH, ITS LITERALLY ECHOING THE BLACKPILL
Women know the blackpill exists. They just hate when we call them out on it and expose them.

Women know the blackpill exists. They just hate when we call them out on it and expose them.
very true

and as per the Halo CHAD CAN CALL OUT THE BLACKPILL AND WOMEN WONT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST HIM

its all leveraged on WHO IS CALLING THEM OUT

You'renotalone is a forum that's primarily used by women to vent about their struggles regarding dating. https://www.enotalone.com/
Funnily enough it seems to be majority old roasties. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Here's some highlights

So to start us off we have this post from this old roastie cunt called Victoria.

View attachment 963510

She admits she gets a ton of attention from guys. (obviously simps she's not attracted to.) And then states how she's child free. She's child free and wanting a long term relationship :lul: I wonder why Chad wouldn't want her? She then admits her standards are high and vents about men "love bombing her." Basically normie betabux was too nice.

View attachment 963514

She then vents about Chad ghosting her and canceling plans for dates! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 963516

And here's the best part! She goes on to brag about how she gets attention because she's "attractive." (Although arguably anything with a vagina can get attention) then she basically comes clean that she only gets attention from men she's not attracted to. Her entire ego is built upon men she's not attracted to, and instead of coming to the logical conclusion that those are just men in her league, she decides that it means she's super attractive in general!

WHAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS THO IS SHE'S ANGRY MEN ONLY WANT HER FOR HER LOOKS, AND THEN SAYS THE ONLY MEN THAT DON'T ARE UNATTRACTIVE! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 963517

But guys, it gets even more tragic. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
She has a high sex drive and because of her high standards she can't find a man to have sex with.

View attachment 963519

It's fucking over. The rest of her post is just empty estrogen induced word salad. However if you want to read the full post here it is:
wow its full of faggots

Drink their tears