Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found a forum where roasties vent about not being able to get Chad

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You'renotalone is a forum that's primarily used by women to vent about their struggles regarding dating. https://www.enotalone.com/
Funnily enough it seems to be majority old roasties. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Here's some highlights

So to start us off we have this post from this old roastie cunt called Victoria.

Picsart 23 11 20 16 38 26 584

She admits she gets a ton of attention from guys. (obviously simps she's not attracted to.) And then states how she's child free. She's child free and wanting a long term relationship :lul: I wonder why Chad wouldn't want her? She then admits her standards are high and vents about men "love bombing her." Basically normie betabux was too nice.

Picsart 23 11 20 16 41 14 573

She then vents about Chad ghosting her and canceling plans for dates! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Picsart 23 11 20 16 42 48 448

And here's the best part! She goes on to brag about how she gets attention because she's "attractive." (Although arguably anything with a vagina can get attention) then she basically comes clean that she only gets attention from men she's not attracted to. Her entire ego is built upon men she's not attracted to, and instead of coming to the logical conclusion that those are just men in her league, she decides that it means she's super attractive in general!

WHAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS THO IS SHE'S ANGRY MEN ONLY WANT HER FOR HER LOOKS, AND THEN SAYS THE ONLY MEN THAT DON'T ARE UNATTRACTIVE! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Picsart 23 11 20 16 43 53 841

But guys, it gets even more tragic. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
She has a high sex drive and because of her high standards she can't find a man to have sex with.

Picsart 23 11 20 16 47 50 445

It's fucking over. The rest of her post is just empty estrogen induced word salad. However if you want to read the full post here it is:

lmao :feelskek: holy shit bro , where the fuck have you found this ?

That entire forum seems like suifuel material.

Picsart 23 11 20 16 57 59 595

LOOK AT THESE TITLES!

That entire forum seems like suifuel material.
It is to an extent but hearing about these roasties rotting alone from their high standards is PEAK KEKFUEL. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It is to an extent but hearing about these roasties rotting alone from their high standards is PEAK KEKFUEL. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ngl thats a fucking gold
mine :feelshaha: the memes write themselves … literally :lul:

Looks like a forum with whores who have passed their use by date

When foids make their own forum

They do it everywhere they have a voice. They are all extremely entitled.

If I had that many attention and options from the opposite sex I would have made something work several years ago.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
goldmine
cant make this shit up, straight from the hoes mouth

Fuck that granny (not literally).

"No Chad, so I'm just gonna LDAR."
- Fem"cel"

JFL!!!!! JUST PROVING BLACKPILL FACTS. IT WON'T DARE TOUCH THIS

Looks like a forum with whores who have passed their use by date
Yep. They're confirming every fucking grain of blackpill theory. It's pretty funny.

They do it everywhere they have a voice. They are all extremely entitled.

If I had that many attention and options from the opposite sex I would have made something work several years ago.
:yes:

What a succubus, and normies called me a vampire. Fucking idiots.
They only care to criticize men. You can't question women unless they go against other women.

They're just as lonely as you, inkwell. :soy: :foidSoy:

Nice find. the guys hitting on her are probably even out of her league, they wanna fuck her not marry her.

Also women who are proudly "childfree" are just weird to me, the same way men are built to fuck women are built to have kids, there's something wrong with women who don't want kids.

Nice find. the guys hitting on her are probably even out of her league, they wanna fuck her not marry her.

Also women who are proudly "childfree" are just weird to me, the same way men are built to fuck women are built to have kids, there's something wrong with women who don't want kids.
Agreed. It's just cope.

Self-created problems. Oh well.

yeah, foids will constantly about being alone when they get plenty of attention.

they live life on tutorial mode with cheats, so anything not going exactly according to plan is unthinkable to them

but we're the entitled ones, apparently

yeah, foids will constantly about being alone when they get plenty of attention.

they live life on tutorial mode with cheats, so anything not going exactly according to plan is unthinkable to them

but we're the entitled ones, apparently
Truer words have never been said.

jfl thanks for posting, bro. roastoid suffering is potent lifefuel.

Lifefuel honestly. I hope every chad-only retarded bitch ends up miserable like her. Of course, she's choosing to be miserable, but it's the same outcome anyways.

going 6 months with no sexual contact starts to take it's toll on me
21 years... :feelsree:

Roasties deserve their suffering

Probably full of trannies tbh.

Pinworthy post and brutal blackpill. The Blackpill truly remains undefeated despite anything.

i just posted this but too bad it will most likely get mopped up by faggot tranny moppers b4 being approved

>40yo foid with no eggs
>complains about SIX MONTHS without sex
Lol. Lmao

lol I got mopped after getting 10%

they said I got banned for trolling when I wasn't. I was serious and not joking that the blackpill is fr

Everyone who posts there should get cancer. Anyway, the supposed "Foid spaces" like crystal.cafe literally can't shut up about sucking chad's dick.

You'renotalone is a forum that's primarily used by women to vent about their struggles regarding dating. https://www.enotalone.com/
Funnily enough it seems to be majority old roasties. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Here's some highlights

So to start us off we have this post from this old roastie cunt called Victoria.

View attachment 963510

She admits she gets a ton of attention from guys. (obviously simps she's not attracted to.) And then states how she's child free. She's child free and wanting a long term relationship :lul: I wonder why Chad wouldn't want her? She then admits her standards are high and vents about men "love bombing her." Basically normie betabux was too nice.

View attachment 963514

She then vents about Chad ghosting her and canceling plans for dates! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 963516

And here's the best part! She goes on to brag about how she gets attention because she's "attractive." (Although arguably anything with a vagina can get attention) then she basically comes clean that she only gets attention from men she's not attracted to. Her entire ego is built upon men she's not attracted to, and instead of coming to the logical conclusion that those are just men in her league, she decides that it means she's super attractive in general!

WHAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS THO IS SHE'S ANGRY MEN ONLY WANT HER FOR HER LOOKS, AND THEN SAYS THE ONLY MEN THAT DON'T ARE UNATTRACTIVE! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 963517

But guys, it gets even more tragic. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
She has a high sex drive and because of her high standards she can't find a man to have sex with.

View attachment 963519

It's fucking over. The rest of her post is just empty estrogen induced word salad. However if you want to read the full post here it is:
Women have reached levels of delusion that shouldn’t even be possible :feelskek: Good read she deserves to die alone childless and with no husband or family of her own because of her hubris, condescension, and self serving solipsism. My sister and mother are legitimately exactly like this woman. This is no anomaly it’s the norm now