Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found a female blackpiller

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Type"revengestar" on youtube and i think she is a blackpiller with 35k subs

Now i fucking hate this foid and her idiotic voice but she atleast accept that she doesnt like men with small dick
Or men who are ugly.

She is a eurasian and tries to be female elliot rodger and shames asian men for their small height and small dick

Oh yeah she also made fun of ugly whitecels and indians

And yeah absolute shocker
SHE THINKS UGLY SMALL DICKED INCELS SHOULD BE CUCKOLDED AND LOCKED UP IN CHASTITY FOR LIFE

Last edited:
She’s a domina, it’s more of an act for the clicks, but it doesen’t change the fact that women really think like that

Now i fucking hate this foid and her idiotic voice but she atleast accept that she doesnt like men with small dick
Or men who are ugly.

She is a eurasian and tries to be female elliot rodger and shames asian men for their small height and small dick

SHE THINKS UGLY SMALL DICKED INCELS SHOULD BE CUCKOLDED AND LOCKED UP IN CHASTITY FOR LIFE
Kill that bitch

Or men who are ugly.

Another day another dickpill

No way this is real:worryfeels:

Link?

Edit: nvm I found it
She looks like an anime character:feelshaha:
90B16F0B 0B38 4497 8C4B 833665818405

Bro I can’t watch this shit. Her whole youtube channel is about promoting her OF:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
No way this is real:worryfeels:

Link?

Edit: nvm I found it
She looks like an anime character:feelshaha:
View attachment 615583
Bro I can’t watch this shit. Her whole youtube channel is about promoting her OF:feelsseriously:
Yeah but she has a blackpill series
And ofcourse she is gonna promote onlyfans she a hoe

Are you promoting BDSM folks on incels.is [UWSL]:feelsUgh: because she said some blackpill stuff?[/UWSL]

Are you promoting BDSM folks on incels.is [UWSL]:feelsUgh: because she said some blackpill stuff?[/UWSL]
Nope im not promoting bdsm
This is why i put in the " jfl" category
Because she is low iq

I want to gut that stupid bitch and rip her organs out with a knife already just by looking at her

Isn't this the whore who worshipped St. Elliot?

Or was it another one, I don't remember.

Incel if male. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I actually want to take her seriously but can't because of her goddamed onlyfans adverts. Fucking foid is just simp farming.

no way that she's part asian, she looks like a down syndrome white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back