Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found a ded bunny in the road in front of my house today

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Pretty lucky find! NGL

A was coming home from town and saw it in the road. I told my newer doge to grab it. He didn't!

So I tossed it in the yard and parked my scooty. Later I took a look at it.

It had the shit literally knocked out of it's smashed up medium sized little body....

So I stuck it in one of my planters and hosed the shit off of it...

Then tossed it to my old hunting doge. (The brindle mountain cur;;+) @JayGoptri thoughts?

Anyway, my old doge watched it for a while until the newest cat found it and took a few Bite's!

Lol! My doge used that rabbit as bait! Lol!

She likes to share - a little. Then snarled up and snatched it away from the cat and shook the ants from it! Lol. Then she ate it while the cat watched! Lol!

What a great doge! She loves eating Rabbits...

I sure got lucky today! Free dogfood! Wow!

Also a manlet buddy in town said he'd drop off some turmeric roots for me soon.

So I can start growing some...

How many dogs you got?

Pretty lucky find! NGL

A was coming home from town and saw it in the road. I told my newer doge to grab it. He didn't!

So I tossed it in the yard and parked my scooty. Later I took a look at it.

It had the shit literally knocked out of it's smashed up medium sized little body....

So I stuck it in one of my planters and hosed the shit off of it...

Then tossed it to my old hunting doge. (The brindle mountain cur;;+) @JayGoptri thoughts?

Anyway, my old doge watched it for a while until the newest cat found it and took a few Bite's!

Lol! My doge used that rabbit as bait! Lol!
Smart girl! I haven't seen them do this much, but sometime they will surprise you with tactics.
She likes to share - a little. Then snarled up and snatched it away from the cat and shook the ants from it! Lol. Then she ate it while the cat watched! Lol!
Yep. :feelsthink:
What a great doge! She loves eating Rabbits...

I sure got lucky today! Free dogfood! Wow!

Also a manlet buddy in town said he'd drop off some turmeric roots for me soon.

So I can start growing some...
Nice !!!

It's always helpful when we can get some extra for our pups. As long as the rabit was relatively fresh and your dogs are vaccinated its fine. Anything thats been sitting around too long presents bacteria/virus issues. If you could skin the rabit and cook the meat a little (I hear rabit stew is relatively easy to make) they like it. Not to cooked but not completely fresh cadaver either.

Smart girl! I haven't seen them do this much, but sometime they will surprise you with tactics.

Yep. :feelsthink:

Nice !!!

It's always helpful when we can get some extra for our pups. As long as the rabit was relatively fresh and your dogs are vaccinated its fine. Anything thats been sitting around too long presents bacteria/virus issues. If you could skin the rabit and cook the meat a little (I hear rabit stew is relatively easy to make) they like it. Not to cooked but not completely fresh cadaver either.
There's a myth about rabbit bacteria. But it's just to protect baby bunnies.

It was very fresh killed! I saw it before the flies did!

You would be surprised at the decayed meat dogs will eat.

I once had a hunting doge that bribed the neighbors dogs (fancy treats) to hunt on their land! It was wild!

That same doge used to give it's kills to "poor" skinny stray dogs!

That dog also would take a bag of stale chips (given as a treat) to put in front of varmint (rat) holes then would watch that hole for hours! Waiting for the crinkly sound!

That doge was named Björn. It was a chow-hound. Vicious little fuzzy bastard!

I found a dead squirrel one time so I peeled out on it with my truck and guts splattered everywhere

Sounds delicious

There's a myth about rabbit bacteria. But it's just to protect baby bunnies.
I mean any rotting flesh. I didn't know the myth about rabit bacteria, so I wasn't thinking of that. I just mean, that if they pick up a nasty bacteria or virus from old flesh, then it leads to worms, diarrhoea, vomiting, etc. And I've gotten sick when my dogs have gotten sick and it's the WORST. Vomitting everywhere. 2 days straight. Covid was NOTHING by comparison.
It was very fresh killed! I saw it before the flies did!
Good!
You would be surprised at the decayed meat dogs will eat.
No I wouldn't. Remember my pups are wild native dogs. They behave like rural farm dogs and city dogs combined into one. Trust me they can devour decaying meat. Mine are expert trash eaters and I have to actively monitor them when outside. This is a very unsanitary place. People throw trash on the street everywhere here along with butchered fish heads and all sorts of rotting crap.
I once had a hunting doge that bribed the neighbors dogs (fancy treats) to hunt on their land! It was wild!
Niice!
That same doge used to give it's kills to "poor" skinny stray dogs!

That dog also would take a bag of stale chips (given as a treat) to put in front of varmint (rat) holes then would watch that hole for hours! Waiting for the crinkly sound!
My girl hunts pigeons and snaps their neck in half.
That doge was named Björn. It was a chow-hound. Vicious little fuzzy bastard!
I like that name.

Last edited:
I mean any rotting flesh. I didn't know the myth about rabit bacteria, so I wasn't thinking of that. I just mean, that if they pick up a nasty bacteria or virus from old flesh, then it leads to worms, diarrhoea, vomiting, etc. And I've gotten sick when my dogs have gotten sick and it's the WORST. Vomitting everywhere. 2 days straight. Covid was NOTHING by comparison.

Good!

No I wouldn't. Remember my pups are wild native dogs. They behave like rural farm dogs and city dogs combined into one. Trust me they can devour decaying meat. Mine are expert trash eaters and I have to actively monitor them when outside. This is a very unsanitary place. People throw trash on the street everywhere here along with butchered fish heads and all sorts of rotting crap.
Good point. urban ded things are probably worse than rural ded things.

Only one dog is allowed in the house and it rarely gets sick.
Niice!

My girl hunts pigeons and snaps their neck in half.
Bjorn eventually was able to kill armadillo's like that. They are like crocodile turtles.
I like that name.
He lived up to it.